20,000 total miles anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven Keeney
  • 44 comments
  • 2,908 views
13k miles, 209 hours of driving time over 83 days.
I think I'm doing something wrong over here.
 
I'm just shy of 13,000 miles with 136 hours of driving.
 
10,400 miles in 78 days, but I have also made over 100 detailed liveries and have somehow taken 850 photos!
 
Not even close haha :). I've done a little over 8.000 km, translating to just over 5.000 miles. Just don't have a lot of time to spare.
 
Another member of GT Sport Anonymous here...

Hello, my name is Baron, and I've been racing for 86 days now.

I have 33,239 km's as of right now... and I haven't turned a wheel yet today. That's 20,653.757 miles for you non-metric minority people. :mischievous:

Cheers
 
Last edited:
According to Kudos, I have 51,220km (31,756 miles) so far... but a lot of those were rubber banding ovals to get to level 50.

I think I saw someone with over 150k km's on the stats site.
 
According to Kudos, I have 51,220km (31,756 miles) so far... but a lot of those were rubber banding ovals to get to level 50.

I think I saw someone with over 150k km's on the stats site.
Yeh I reckon they rubber banded, popped to the shops for some milk/sugar, and ended up going out out.
 
That's 6 hours per day though. I presume you're single and don't have a job or any other hobbies ;)

To the contrary, married, 3.5 year old and 8 month old. I'm lucky to put in like 6 hours a week, haha. Just have done a few laps in the Tamahawk at Blue Moon Bay Speedway :O But now that I have max credits and mileage again I don't need to run it as long/often.


Jerome
 
I have 32803 Km which translates to 20,382.839 miles (according to google)
 
I have 32803 Km which translates to 20,382.839 miles (according to google)

hi.gif.d4ee0d8f507ef58de65580989a70134e.gif
heart.gif.c8fd08650ade1ef7bedfda73897931fa.gif



Jerome
 
Back