20 million credits for free!

Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell off who was left?

Thats what this thread is. Why am I reading it! I have to admit @saveimageas crisis is particularly amusing...

To highlight how widespread this glitch is, I was browsing another thread where someone posted a list of the top 10 most owned cars by players. Note the prices of these cars on the far right :eek:

upload_2013-12-12_12-2-10-png.88217

Not as much effort as getting ONE 20 million credit car with the current 350 mile repair "bug"... Anyone really believe that something so basic went unnoticed by the beta testers?

Don't worry, there's no way Sony would force you to buy credits with real money to keep your cars running. Right?

Not as much effort as getting ONE 20 million credit car with the current 350 mile repair "bug"... Anyone really believe that something so basic went unnoticed by the beta testers?

Didn't you know, we, meaning everyone that currently owns a copy of GT6, are the beta testers.

EXPERT TIP!
Buy the BMW in all available colors to get all the paint chips. :lol:

To highlight how widespread this glitch is, I was browsing another thread where someone posted a list of the top 10 most owned cars by players. Note the prices of these cars on the far right :eek:

upload_2013-12-12_12-2-10-png.88217

Where did he get that information?

I couldn't agree more. I have nothing against people that are doing this glitch, but if you do it or do it wrong because you have no clue as to what you are doing, then don't come on here crying because your save is messed up. You glitch the game, or otherwise take advantage of an exploit, be prepared to suffer whatever consequences become of it. You live by the sword, you die by the sword, plain and simple.

They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom! :D

I just exploited the Benz to get some vintage cars I like, but otherwise I'd rather not milk this just because it takes a bit of time, it is a bit risky, but also so it doesn't hinder the games longevity for me.

Do you have to keep redownloading the whole game, over and over or is there a short cut ?
There is a shortcut: re-download the game, sell one AMG, get 20 000 000, patch the game, buy 20x AMG, re-download the game, sell 19xAMG for 380 000 000. Repeat if needed.

I bought all the cars in GT5 without using any glitches. It took me about 1,5 year. I don't feel like grinding another 1,5 to get them back again. And I don't feel like I want to collect all of them for the second time. Without the used car dealership there are no rare cars anymore. There is no car trading.

Last edited:
31 pages and people are still asking the EXACT same questions that are in the first couple of pages. Do people not bother reading things now and just go for the lazy option every time?! Everything you need to know about this glitch has been answered a hundred times already in this thread. If it's too difficult to understand then it's time to get back on the medication.

31 pages and people are still asking the EXACT same questions that are in the first couple of pages. Do people not bother reading things now and just go for the lazy option every time?! Everything you need to know about this glitch has been answered a hundred times already in this thread. If it's too difficult to understand then it's time to get back on the medication.
I hear you say that, but what is this glitch and how do you do it?

One of the most difficult tasks a human can do, is read properly.
Often they are just lazy and want somebody to reply to their question instead of enridging themself of new info.

On a side note. I haven't checked this thread, but instead of a Vision MB you can also use the new M4, much cheaper in buying and gives the same payout on 1.0 as the Vision MB.

One of the most difficult tasks a human can do, is read properly.
Often they are just lazy and want somebody to reply to their question instead of enridging themself of new info.

On a side note. I haven't checked this thread, but instead of a Vision MB you can also use the new M4, much cheaper in buying and gives the same payout on 1.0 as the Vision MB.
Hahahahahaha calling people lazy for not reading... Then saying "I haven't checked this thread". I love the internet!

Hahahahahaha calling people lazy for not reading... Then saying "I haven't checked this thread". I love the internet!

Hey KoetjeBoe,

Yeah, I was not in search for information. If I was, I would have checked the thread before posting :)

Trying to do the glitch is harder.....

Depending if you have more them 1 PS3 and if your good in tapping buttons :)

Can anyone answer me this...in download version you need to delete whole game because 1.01 is applied to the game but I have 15th anniversary cars in "game data" do I need to delete that as well?

Back