20 million credits for free!

I really dont understand why you have to glitch...you wont be a better driver, haha...and I personally can feel happy if i buyed my Miata Nr. 68 by the money i earned with grinding.....glitching, buying all cars, testing only 5 %? where is the sense? I dont get it or am i too old for this?

Hate to break it to you, but playing a video game doesn't really make a you better driver either, haha.

I really dont understand why you have to glitch...you wont be a better driver, haha...and I personally can feel happy if i buyed my Miata Nr. 68 by the money i earned with grinding.....glitching, buying all cars, testing only 5 %? where is the sense? I dont get it or am i too old for this?
I don't know if you're too old for this. But by the time you've finished grinding, you probably will be very old.

Well not worked for me now I've only got 42K left ffs.

Bought 3 bmws m4s and sold them for 36K, can't sell the AMG VGT :(
Done it how the video tells me can't sell the gifted AMG Vgt car.
Are you selling it in v1.00?
No the game updates to v1.01 as soon as you restart it

Look I just want to say that I don't normally do this sort of thing. I like to bring something to the conversation when I post, but this time I just can't help myself.

**FACEPALM!!!!!!**

Anyone having problems with the garage thumbnail image disappearing when returning to 1.01? Is there a way to update all of the images at once?

Another question, hate to ask. But when you buy like 40 BMW M4's and delete that datafile and start the game can you sell them for 333 million? and when youre out of money just sell them again and buy cars in that session?

Otherwise i constantly have to download the 1.2 update, which goes very slow wireless.

Anyone having problems with the garage thumbnail image disappearing when returning to 1.01? Is there a way to update all of the images at once?
Go to your garage, go into the area where you select a car, hit Select, hit triangle, and look at the right to update images. (Select is edit and triangle is select all).

Look I just want to say that I don't normally do this sort of thing. I like to bring something to the conversation when I post, but this time I just can't help myself.

**FACEPALM!!!!!!**

You can facepalm all you want I still don't have a clue how this thing works.
Buy car save game, remove v1.01 pacth, start game.
Game starts to load whats pacth install pacth and sell car for 36K :(

Now do I buy car in v1.01.
Remove v1.01 and go back to v1.00.
Pull the internet cable out of the ps3 and then start the game.
Then it should not see a new patch load game and then sell the car?

You can facepalm all you want I still don't have a clue how this thing works.
Buy car save game, remove v1.01 pacth, start game.
Game starts to load whats pacth install pacth and sell car for 36K :(

Now do I buy car in v1.01.
Remove v1.01 and go back to v1.00.
Pull the internet cable out of the ps3 and then start the game.
Then it should not see a new patch load game and then sell the car?

When you restart the game, press 'O' instead of 'X' to avoid downloading v1.01 again and allow your game to boot up in v1.00. Sell, buy, sell, buy etc. until you're done. When finished, exit the game and restart but this time press 'X' to accept the v1.01 download.

Another question, hate to ask. But when you buy like 40 BMW M4's and delete that datafile and start the game can you sell them for 333 million? and when youre out of money just sell them again and buy cars in that session?

Otherwise i constantly have to download the 1.2 update, which goes very slow wireless.

Can anybody help me with this question?

Yes and yes. Buy all the cars you want in version 1.00 and then update. Some cars are more expensive in that version but with 40 M4's you should be able to buy everything you need.

When you restart the game, press 'O' instead of 'X' to avoid downloading v1.01 again and allow your game to boot up in v1.00. Sell, buy, sell, buy etc. until you're done. When finished, exit the game and restart but this time press 'X' to accept the v1.01 download.

0 in the uk does nothing but at long last I've worked it out.
You buy cars that v1.01 give you, then sell them going back to v1.00.
I had to disable network setting so the game not update, thank god Sony give some of us a week to work this out ;)

And thank you all for your help ;)

Yes and yes. Buy all the cars you want in version 1.00 and then update. Some cars are more expensive in that version but with 40 M4's you should be able to buy everything you need.

The only 2 cars you really want to buy in 1.01 are the 2D and 2J.
Under 1.0 they are 12.5m and 15m while under 1.01 they are approx. 4m each

So i can buy like for example 40 BMWS and save the game. Delete 1.01 and disable internet connection. start game and sell bmw for 333 million(20mil) and buy the cars and then do it again till i got all the cars?

So i can buy like for example 40 BMWS and save the game. Delete 1.01 and disable internet connection. start game and sell bmw for 333 million(20mil) and buy the cars and then do it again till i got all the cars?

Yes and tune them every time you sell one it puts you back on the 20mil mark.
I think you can have more then 20mil in v1.01 so once your back up to date sell cars you not want and get over 20 mil in the bank :)

So if i don't tune them its not worth 20 M?

I meant like when you have 40 bmws m4 that are code 2074 in that game, you can sell them piece by piece for 20 million. So when you run out of money, you can sell them for 20 mil again?

Yes and tune them every time you sell one it puts you back on the 20mil mark.
I think you can have more then 20mil in v1.01 so once your back up to date sell cars you not want and get over 20 mil in the bank :)

Wait now! I missed this bit.

What tuning needs to be applied to take a car from 6 million to 20 million sell price?

You can have up to 50mln in 1.01.

- sell BMW for 20mln in 1.00
- buy Ferrari for 20mln
- do it 5 times
- sell another BMW for 20mln
- update to 1.01
- sell 5 Ferraris for 6mln each

That's it, 50mln in the bank :)

Latest Posts

Back