2000km ticket...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 9 comments
  • 1,095 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hi dudes, i've driven just around 20.000km and i just got my 2000 km ticket.. How come?
 
Think that ticket is sort of bugged. I have driven something like 24,000km and have gotten the ticket two times.
 
It's every 2000km or 100 races.

And yes, it seems to be buggy. I've done about 30,000km and got 3 or 4 of them.
 
Lol :D driven 24.000 and only got 2 of them ^^
 
Omfg... Got a Yaris....
 
I'm pretty sure it's every 2000km or 100 races on the same track. I'm sure if I'm wrong there are plenty of people on here who will let me know, but that's how I thought it worked!!
 
I think it's 100 races but not on the same track(or 2000kms) because I'm sure I haven't done 100 A-Spec races on the same track when they gave me my...CR-X.:(
 
Okay just checked on my PS3 and I have done 26,000km and have done 498 races.. even if it goes by 2,000km or 100 races I should have received a lot more tickets than I already have :(
 
Wait since when has there been a 2000km ticket... What happened to the 1000km...?
 
I'm pretty sure it's every 2000km or 100 races on the same track. I'm sure if I'm wrong there are plenty of people on here who will let me know, but that's how I thought it worked!!

This is right.
 
Back