2006 - Releases To Look Out ForMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_Carrera
  • 60 comments
  • 2,966 views
I hope Aphex Twins releases more goodies.

I think Scissor Sisters and Gwen Stefani will release new material.
 
I'm pretty sure Senses Fail is coming out with a new album this year. Also, I'm kind of looking forward to the new Metallica CD.
 
Caliban - The Undying Darkness (February 27)
Mogwai - Mr Beast (March 6)
 
*bumpity bump*

Does anybody have any news on new albums coming out?
 
ROAD_DOGG33J
*bumpity bump*

Does anybody have any news on new albums coming out?
Audioslave - expected release is august/september apparently
Filter is currently in the writing process(according to their site)
Symphony X has been writing some new material for over a year now, they'll be hitting the studio soon - no word on release date
 
well, its already out, but the new UnderOath is magnificent.. really great stuff IMO.
 
The Eraser—Thom Yorke— (July 10)
The Fall of Ideals-All That Remains- (July 11)
Eighteen Visions-Eighteen Visions- (July 18)
Katorz—Voivod— (July 25)
Come What(ever) May - Stone Sour - (August 1)
Phobia—Breaking Benjamin— (August 8)
Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs!—hellogoodbye— (August 8)
Amputechture—The Mars Volta— (August 22)
Falling Away- Crossfade - (August 29)
Blood Mountain—Mastodon (unknown)
# Empire— Kasabian— (September 4)
# Revelations— Audioslave— (September 5)
Untitled—Deftones— (September 12)
Make You Feel Dirty- The Killers- (September 18)
# Still Searching- Senses Fail
# A Matter of Life and Death (album)- Iron Maiden
The Open Door—Evanescence— (October 3)
Untitled—Saosin- (October 17)
# Unknown-(+44)- (October 24)
# Rain In Hell—Aiden — (October 31)

Those are most of the ones that interest me.
 
ice cube - laugh now cry later
 
Hahaha, people were looking forward to a new Tool album.

I want to pick up the new CDs coming out from Audioslave, The Mars Volta, Bloc Party, Flogging Molly, possibly Ima Robot, Radiohead and Maximo Park.
 
Jurassic 5 - Feedback

It's coming out July 25th I believe.

The Mars Volta - Amputechture

Coming out in mid-August. I can tell you that it definitely won't disappoint any fans, although its still not as good as De-Loused (but then again, an album that good is nearly impossible to top)

I'm really excited for a new Radiohead album, too.
 
New stuff from The Killers, Audioslave, Crossfade, Evanescence, and +44? I can't wait!
 
Integra Type R
New stuff from The Killers, Audioslave, Crossfade, Evanescence, and +44? I can't wait!
Isnt +44 the Mark Hoppus/Travis Barker band? Speaking of Travis Barker, I heard that theyre will be a side project of the transplants with Travis Barker and Tim Armstrong with Paul Wall. They are supposed to have some stuff coming out soon.
 
Yes, +44 is Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker, and Carrol something or other singing (at least on the song thats available on the +44 site; the Wiki entry about +44 says that she's probably not in the band anymore since she wasn't in the press photos release on the +44 site).
 
Integra Type R
Yes, +44 is Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker, and Carrol something or other singing (at least on the song thats available on the +44 site; the Wiki entry about +44 says that she's probably not in the band anymore since she wasn't in the press photos release on the +44 site).
I just listened to "No It Isn't" Pretty Good. Better than Angels and Airwaves IMO
 
Two very hot ones:

Optimus Rhyme - School The Indie Rockers (Out Now!)
mc chris - Dungeon Master of Ceremonies (coming soon.)
 
The new Slayer song sounds pretty cool, I'm looking forward to the album 👍
 
The Killers in September, eh? I'm gonna have to check that one out. My brother let me hear one of the songs from it though, and I didn't really care for it. I still hope it's going to be good.

When is the new Radiohead coming out? I hope it's not too weird, I really like them.
 
Any word on Chinese Democracy? I heard a Fall '06 release, but I'll believe it when I see it....
 
Muse's new album is very good, and the Lostprophets album is'nt bad either.
 
Casio
Any word on Chinese Democracy? I heard a Fall '06 release, but I'll believe it when I see it....

Well, as of May, Axl Rose still confirms that it'll be released as scheduled. Here's one for hoping that he'll keep his word.
 
stumpydino
i cant wait for The Mars Volta's next one :D sounds great :D

I've had the leak for a while. It's allright I suppose, has it's moments but it still doesn't top De-loused. Also it's still nowhere as good as any of the At the drive in. I'll still buy it when it's released though.

Oh yeah here is the cover of the new Iron Maiden album!
iid00002173fm3.jpg

attachment.php


Edit: God damnit I love this cover it looks so cool
 
Now that does looks cool!
 
The Roots has one upcoming called Game Theory. I grabbed the leak - fantastic stuff
 
The Killers is the only one I'm really looking forward to. I hope they still have it. Audioslave might be good too, but I'm doubting it.

There should be a new Smashing Pumpkins album too, but it will be bad.
 
The preview track from Audioslave isn't too bad. I'm not expecting much out of them, since I can't listen to either of their albums all the way through.

Hopefully The Killers will deliver, though. 👍
 
Race Idiot
Oh yeah here is the cover of the new Iron Maiden album!
iid00002173fm3.jpg

attachment.php


Edit: God damnit I love this cover it looks so cool

Call that an album cover?

AdkinsDove.jpg
 
Back