05XR8 Messages 57,454 Australia Jun 4, 2023 #1 Basic set up Daytona Prototype: 500BHP/1030kg 2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP RX-8 can be adjusted to 450BHP/1215kg, if AI are struggling at high speed circuits.
Basic set up Daytona Prototype: 500BHP/1030kg 2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP RX-8 can be adjusted to 450BHP/1215kg, if AI are struggling at high speed circuits.
GTvsForza Premium Messages 9,972 The Gem State Messages GTvsForza Messages GTvsForza Jun 4, 2023 #2 I might give these a go once I finish my IMSA series.
05XR8 Messages 57,454 Australia Jun 4, 2023 #3 The C9, 962C and R92CP are good alternatives. They all have the right shapes, but it gets expensive if you want to do half a grid of DPs.
The C9, 962C and R92CP are good alternatives. They all have the right shapes, but it gets expensive if you want to do half a grid of DPs.
OldandSlow Messages 1,770 United States Jun 4, 2023 #4 Since I really hate the way the hybrids' battery life is managed in GT7, I never even thought of using them in Custom races. Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
Since I really hate the way the hybrids' battery life is managed in GT7, I never even thought of using them in Custom races.
OldandSlow Messages 1,770 United States Jun 4, 2023 #5 05XR8 The C9, 962C and R92CP are good alternatives. They all have the right shapes, but it gets expensive if you want to do half a grid of DPs. Click to expand... I have a full grid of Group C cars. My favorite race for them is Monza, with Spa next.
05XR8 The C9, 962C and R92CP are good alternatives. They all have the right shapes, but it gets expensive if you want to do half a grid of DPs. Click to expand... I have a full grid of Group C cars. My favorite race for them is Monza, with Spa next.
05XR8 Messages 57,454 Australia Jun 4, 2023 #6 OldandSlow Since I really hate the way the hybrids' battery life is managed in GT7, I never even thought of using them in Custom races. Click to expand... They can be used to fill a grid, rather than drive them. Such as tuned for LMP2 & LMP3 duties.
OldandSlow Since I really hate the way the hybrids' battery life is managed in GT7, I never even thought of using them in Custom races. Click to expand... They can be used to fill a grid, rather than drive them. Such as tuned for LMP2 & LMP3 duties.