2009 GT5P Updates Wishlist!

I agree with you WonkyFonk. Although I use Professional, I wouldn't want to see Standard removed. Nothing wrong with a choice in games. Some people can be very selfish - how would they like it if their preferred mode was removed?

I'm finding that some races (especially some missions) are impossible to gold, even with standard mode. I would vote not to get rid of it. I like the fact that i have the choice to make my game more difficult if i'm finding it too easy. I also like Pro physics better in general. I only use Standard when i'm desperate for a gold.

sorry for my english.. i found a site VGReleases and there is countdown 288 days til gran turismo 5 lounch! thats mean there will not be update?

It is not official, They lie! LOL No official word from PD. They only expect early 2010

I wish lap times were the same for standard and pro physics.

I don't think that will happen. They would have to SLOW the cars down in STD physics mode. Keep it like it is.

Yeah Full GT5 game should have an option. STD and PRO physics BEFORE entering a career mode. Just like any game. There is a difficulty before starting a game, Easy, Medium, Hard. And once you choose one, you are stuck till the end. But Some games you can switch difficulty at any given moment, I really hate and dislike that idea. You beat all the game at EASY, then switch to HARD for the last chapter and then you unlock secrets and tell others you beated the game in HARD.

So for Career mode in GT5, I would love to see a Choice Standard, Professional, before entering a career mode and once you choose one, you are stuck with it till the end. Unless you start new career.

It is not official, They lie! LOL No official word from PD. They only expect early 2010

What??? Its 2010 now??? youre kidding right??? By the time this game comes out they'll have prototypes ready of PS 4 and PSP 2 ... :lol: They're lucky Im one of the hardcore fans and will buy it regardless... But COME ON.... bring that crap out already....

I would like to see at least trophies and ranked online events.. you know just before every event you would choose if you wish to play ranked or not.

bring that crap out already....

That crap is called GT5P so there you go. I rather wait for spit and polish full game rather something rushed by this year. By the way. I am thinking PS4 will be out 2012.

That crap is called GT5P so there you go. I rather wait for spit and polish full game rather something rushed by this year. By the way. I am thinking PS4 will be out 2012.

I didnt necessarily mean that they should rush it.... I actually was going by the assumption that this game has been in the making for numerous years already if im not mistaken... "so bring that crap out already..." :sly::sly:

If Gran Turismo 5 doesn't come out in 2009, i will not be surprised! And i would agree if it does come out in 2010, we will see a Spec 4 update this year.

Luckily there are plenty of other racing games coming out, so who gives a **** about GT..
^^ well put i guess....

well i hear there is an online event update this 28th but well see this update will either make or break it for me. If we get stuck with the CRAP events we had this time i will just use my gt5p cd as a beer coster.

Ontopic : my wishlist is to fix the physics, tire models, and clutch issues with this game if its not fixed by full release they have lost there self a sale. Whole reason i got gt was based on it suposed to be a better sim then other arcade style games out like grid but honestly its not alot better at all. Most of the other arcade style games even have better graphics so whats the point of playing gt if there physics arnt much better than the competition LOL

How about, if we get damage, we also get driver fatalities. Have a career mode, where death is a possibility. You could then have online competitions, with realistic penalties, where you could not only loose your cool ride, but your driver as well. I know it's morbid, but it would thin out a respectable amount of wallriding knobs who'd rather bounce off your door than use the brakes. And/or make damage cost money to repair, hell if you drive someone else's car in any weekend event in the real world, you are liable for a decent chunk of change.

Adding cost to damage, and possible death for a career driver character, would go a long way to thin the ranks of bumper car cheats.

Even if it were just a specific level, say call it "Real Mode."

Here's the ultimate download content to keep us going until GT5.
Track: Grand Valley Speedway

Cars:
2010 Mustang GT Track Pack
2010 Camaro SS
2009 Nissan 370Z
2009 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 R Spec
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8

Let that wars begin!

I cant remember now, but didn´t amar originaly started his "Ok, I have to say something" thread in Prologue section? If yes, than i think we might get something

hi sorry for my english and gramar... i am not sure but i have an idea gran turismo made caffe near to twin ring motegi? is that a hint? like with citroen gt? that if they make update for gt 5:P will put track twin ring motegi? i dont know, but it would be nice to see something new :)

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the transmission in the Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP must be fixed. In real life, it has a six-speed manual, but in the game it uses the five-speed automatic from the sedan but the driver shifts it. The car moves forward on its own too.

PLEASE fix this!

I want to log in one day and get this update:

"We will no longer be updating online events or GTTV for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as Gran Turismo 5 will be released next month."

I want to log in one day and get this update:

"We will no longer be updating online events or GTTV for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as Gran Turismo 5 will be released next month."

It will? Wheres your source for this info? I didnt know the release date for GT5 was known. This is news to me. I just wish it was true.

He is not saying that is the case. As this is a Wish List he is wishing and hoping, that is what will happen, sooner rather than later I would assume.

Back