2009 GT5P Updates Wishlist!

Turkey
Binance:TSIDDLSA
patriotzero
please no
Autumn starts on or around 15 September and ends on about 6 November in solar term.
time will finish 2 weeks later. Where is BIG FALL UPDATE PD..
Spec 3 has BEGUN..
''What are you Talking about?''
What do you mean?
it must be This is Spec 3 update

Last edited:
Nobody knows - I hope for something soon. Looks like the online improvements (lobbies, private races) will be implemented when Home releases. The 'Has begun...' may be poor translation or a tease, or something genuine - again, we don't know! :D

I think 'Has Begun' means Long Time Period for SPEC 3..They will spread that till December..will they deceive us?
hopefully not..PD is elite company in the video game public.
Last 2 weeks guys.

I wonder what happened to BIG fall update..The update on the way or Fell.

Last edited:
I think you might be right. I'm also hoping there is more to Spec III and the first portion was released to coincide with the Citroen launch. I really think we'll have something by early - mid November.

3 cars update was present.they renamed 'SPEC 3 begun'..I like GT so much. I want to see more content in this game. It deserve more n more.Can you hear me PD? Please don't kill this game.There is no other racing game just like this..Evolution Studios won't develop new WRC game.We need GT.We have only GT for us PS3 owners...I don't see GT4 suzuka HD track and the others.I'm blind to see how they are bad tracks..they seems like ps2..We don't see coz we are fans of GT..Ps3 loyalty to the his game.Everybody knows what it nees but PD doesn't see our comments or what we want.Sorry for my pessimistic comments ..Gimme the real thing.

I think you might be right. I'm also hoping there is more to Spec III and the first portion was released to coincide with the Citroen launch. I really think we'll have something by early - mid November.
Fingers crossed. The game needs something major to get people back playing because at the moment its turned very stale. New tracks, private lobbies/races, damage, new online events, one or more of those needs to happen soon.

Autumn starts on or around 15 September and ends on about 6 November in solar term.
time will finish 2 weeks later. Where is BIG FALL UPDATE PD..
Spec 3 has BEGUN..
''What are you Talking about?''
What do you mean?
it must be This is Spec 3 update

Officially, northern hemisphere Autumn is 22nd September to 21st December.

I've lost hope for the BIG Fall update. That was it, and it was rather small. I don't care how many updates they do now, so long as they keep the physics they way they are now, as they're good and realistic and I don't want to have to change all my tunes again.

Edit:
Officially, northern hemisphere Autumn is 22nd September to 21st December.

For real? I thought it officially ended 30th November.

I agree... in previous posts I said I was still patient... but I dont understand the quietness from PD.... give us some previews/screenshots... give us some news.... JUST GIVE US SOMETHING ALREADY!!! Throw the dog a bone please!! Getting mighty hungry over here.....

My guess is this was the big fall update already ... and if we ever get invite options when HOME arrives, people will say yeah that's the BIG fall update...
So deepest winter is still fall?
Hmmm yeah not surprised nowadays . :sly:

For real? I thought it officially ended 30th November.

Nope - Vernal Equinox (at or about 22nd September) through to the Winter Solstice (at or about 21st December), marking the period the Sun's alignment with Earth takes it from overhead at the Equator (Equinox) to overhead at the Tropic of Capricorn (Solstice).

Essentially, Autumn/Fall is the period of days shorter than 12 hours and shortening, Winter is the period of days shorter than 12 hours and lengthening, Spring is the period of days longer than 12 hours and lengthening and Summer is the period of days longer than 12 hours and shortening.

Warning: the following has nothig to do with the PS3

Not sure the Big “Fall” update release date is influenced by climatic changes, but here's some information some of you might consider important regarding Home :embarrassed:

Last edited:
It doesn't matter when Autumn officially ends because a majority of people class Autumn as Sep, Oct, Nov with winter being Dec,Jan,Feb. Unless of course you live in the southern hemisphere.

So taking this into account we have 5 weeks left for the updates to come out and I must admit to being rather sceptical whether we'll actually see any!

Personally i think we might get another update.

I Wouldn't mind waiting an extra month for the update ( if we get one this year )
As long as they fix or add a little extra some some

I'm with Famine, Autumn runs until around the 21st of December. I've never met anyone who thought otherwise.

Kids today, what do they do at school? :-)

Will we get another update? Hope so, I don't think the translation of the comments is clear enough to say one way or the other.

There are great games out now,i´ve stop playing gt5p since 1-2 weeks (sometimes shortly hotlaping)... it´s the best way to forget this gt5p drama ;) it will come when its finished...

Something you can rely on...

Call of Duty World at War -> release 11. November US
and 14. November EU

keeps me busy at least until 2009

Could everyone refrain from making new threads titled "Fall Update" (or similar with exclamation points) unless the have new news.

If you must make a update thread with no actual new info at all could you put a question mark in instead...

Apologies to anybody being wrongly overwhelmed by my previous post in this thread. The false advertisement tone initially ignited by its title and the confusion regarding the seasons where a rather tempting gold-plated ramp for it.

One thing’s for sure thought some are consuming GT5 at a faster pace PD/Sony can sustain. We received 3 (2,5) new cars, better handling, updated Sound balance, still-stand wheel bug-fix,... just a few weeks ago,and some people can’t stop but complaining.

Not sure indeed this thread was needed, on the other hand I still consider Yann Arthus-Bertrand’s work is worth a look.

http://www.yannarthusbertrand2.org/index.php?option=com_datsogallery&Itemid=27&func=viewcategory&catid=3&lang=en

if we get news about big fall update..We can use this thread..I changed title put question mark for a while.

We received 3 (2,5) new cars, better handling, updated Sound balance, still-stand wheel bug-fix,... just a few weeks ago,and some people can’t stop but complaining.

[/URL]
The reason why many are complaining is because the 3 new cars didn't really prolong the gameplay of prologue. Now if we had private rooms or a new track this would increase the gameplay a great deal.

The bottom line is many are bored of Prologue because they are bored of doing the same thing over & over again. Unless PD release a new track/s and private rooms then im afraid even more people will leave prologue to play something else.

I assure you if they had included The Ring and private rooms in a real big fall update, I could not stop playing, right now I am a little bit tired of racing the same online events, they should change events every 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:
Back