2010 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Be interesting to see what effects the conditions have on the race especially the last 3rd of it where the air and track temperature will drop (significantly?).

For some reason James Allen is partnering an australian pre show complete with driver interviews on the dummy grid :confused:

Everyone is saying that the championship contenders will crash into eachother and take eachother out. They know better than that, it's the last race of the season but it isn't like Lewis/Vettel and Webber/Alonso have been T-boning their rivals all year long. Vettel hit Webber and Button, Webber hit Lewis once in AUS. Alonso and Lewis's retirements this year generally came from driver error or bad luck.

Whut?!

Methinks there have been a few more than that...

What about:
Webber taking Hamilton out in Singapore.
Alonso driving into Massa (can't remember where : Silverstone?).
Vettel clipping Lewis in Valencia and Hockenheim.
Lewis wheel bashing with Jenson in Turkey.

Gah- just start the race already!!!!

C.

For some reason James Allen is partnering an australian pre show complete with driver interviews on the dummy grid :confused:

ONE probably got him in because everyone on the grid knows him. If it was just the Austrlaina hosts, they would get ingored by everyone. However, his "interview" with Fisichella a few minutes ago was a bit of a waste of breath.

Bring on the race! Most excited I've been for a race in ages, even though I dont rate Webber's chances of gettting up. I think Alonso will do enough.

Crucially Webber got ahead of Massa off the start, hopefully he can leap Alonso after the restart!

So much for Schumacher's debut at Abu Dhabi!

Wow, Michael Schumacher kinda almost died.:nervous:

Button past Alonso. If we finished now, Vettel would be WDC.

Wow, Michael Schumacher kinda almost died.:nervous:

It was damn scary because he could have been decapitated, a helmet is not going to stop 100 MPH worth of car coming at your face. The cars are not designed to have head on crashes with other cars!

Wow, Schumacher and Liuzzi laughing on the way through the pits... definitely one of those "we can laugh about it now" type moments. I hope Schumi brought a spare pair of pants!

Webber has this dilemma where if he passes Alonso and cant do any better he will actually give the championship to Vettel :lol: and thats the last thing he wants!

Brundle describing kobayashi, "now which ones the brake peddle again?"

Here's how the scores would be for all four title contenders:

Code:
[SIZE="3"]DRV [COLOR="Lime"]Cur[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10t 11+[/COLOR]

ALO 246 271 264 261 258 256 254 252 250 248 247 246
WEB 238 263 256 253 250 248 246 244 242 240 239 238
VET 231 256 249 246 243 241 239 237 235 233 232 231
HAM 222 247 240 237 234 232 230 228 226 224 223 222[/SIZE]

Latest Posts

Back