2010 gift car ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChazGt23
  • 15 comments
  • 884 views
Messages
167
Wales
Wrexham
Messages
Chazzer_
How do you get the 2010 gift card ticket
I have no idea how
 
Start a new PSN account and when it asks for date of birth put the year 2010 and the date it is today, then fill out all the other details, then once you've created your account load up GT5, start a new game and a thing should pop up saying you've received a 2010 ticket.
 
Start a new PSN account and when it asks for date of birth put the year 2010 and the date it is today, then fill out all the other details, then once you've created your account load up GT5, start a new game and a thing should pop up saying you've received a 2010 ticket.

Maybe you may try yourself this FOR REAL before posting that answer. It's not possible, psn stop the procedure stating "you don't have requirements..." etc.

Or maybe the account owner must be from some region or planet I don't know actually? From 2006 and before it's required a master account (because account opener is 18- yrs), from 2007 to today the service stop the process saying this. So, how you open an account with 2010 as your birth year? Let me know for real, I'm just curious...
 
Kamro
Maybe you may try yourself this FOR REAL before posting that answer. It's not possible, psn stop the procedure stating "you don't have requirements..." etc.

Or maybe the account owner must be from some region or planet I don't know actually? From 2006 and before it's required a master account (because account opener is 18- yrs), from 2007 to today the service stop the process saying this. So, how you open an account with 2010 as your birth year? Let me know for real, I'm just curious...

Oh well thought it was like that, oh well whatever.
 
Maybe you may try yourself this FOR REAL before posting that answer. It's not possible, psn stop the procedure stating "you don't have requirements..." etc.

Or maybe the account owner must be from some region or planet I don't know actually? From 2006 and before it's required a master account (because account opener is 18- yrs), from 2007 to today the service stop the process saying this. So, how you open an account with 2010 as your birth year? Let me know for real, I'm just curious...

It is possible but you have to have a master account with a CC associated to it in the US.
 
ChazGt23
How do you get the 2010 gift card ticket
I have no idea how

You can't get any good cars from it anyways, so don't worry about it
 
Search birthday exploit 2.0 on this forum. Check page 22 where I've given instructions.
 
It is possible but you have to have a master account with a CC associated to it in the US.

Again, before posting answer like this, check FOR REAL the fact. I have an EU verified account with CC linked and another USA account given from a friend of mine's, with a prepaid CC check. Both states the same very answer given above when trying to create a post-2006 birthdate minor account.

I'm not interested in cars given by these tickets (btw, 2008 is a good year for some JGTC cars if I remember correctly), but in this fact about "open an account and give 2010 as your birth year"... It's simply plain BS methinks. Totally fake, unverified method I may say. But, again, if you prove it... There are non chances to open an account with 2010 birth year even with a bank account directly transfered to PSN ^^
 
Again, before posting answer like this, check FOR REAL the fact. I have an EU verified account with CC linked and another USA account given from a friend of mine's, with a prepaid CC check. Both states the same very answer given above when trying to create a post-2006 birthdate minor account.

I'm not interested in cars given by these tickets (btw, 2008 is a good year for some JGTC cars if I remember correctly), but in this fact about "open an account and give 2010 as your birth year"... It's simply plain BS methinks. Totally fake, unverified method I may say. But, again, if you prove it... There are non chances to open an account with 2010 birth year even with a bank account directly transfered to PSN ^^

Simply lol.

If the Hong Kong master/sub account system doesn't work from Italy, then that's a shame.
The OP is from the UK however, and it will work for him.
 
It depends what continent he lives in

Give the link to this "birthday exploit 2.0" since the search won't return any result about this... Maybe we can figure out what's the matter. For real?
 
Thanks. Btw HK laws are quite different from EU countries, maybe I'll check this lol.
 
Back