2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
Guys, is Johnny Herbert in the race?
 
I know that... I am just surprise how far is from reality

That's the difference between a console sim and a true sim right there. Nothing unusual, though.

And #2 458 is still not ready to head out again... But it's getting dark, should shake things up a bit.
 
Guys, is Johnny Herbert in the race?

Yeah, in the same car as Billy (Mark) Blundell. One of the Golf24's, not sure which number.
 
Wow, thanks guys. 👍
 
Yeah, in the same car as Billy (Mark) Blundell.

Cool! I thought I was being too sleepy that I read someone elses name as Herbert :lol:

The #2 Farnbacher Ferrari is still in the garage with the rear suspension problem. The #7 BMW is out on track but is already far way down the order...
 
I think GT5 is very good in physics, the only thing that bothers me most is the tyre-wear. Way too fast. Even if I drive as safe as in real on the Ring, soft racing tyres are too much down after only one lap. In real u can drive about 7-10 laps until u get wear-out like this with equal cars / pace.
 
yeah, in the same car as billy (mark) blundell. One of the golf24's, not sure which number.

#235

soft racing tyres are too much down after one lap. in real u can drive about 8-10 laps until u get wear-out like this.

I doubt that they're using soft tyres IRL.

Edit: #59 is out.
 
Anyone know where Kaz is?
 
He's at the Nurburgring :P
 
Let Meeeeeeeeee Entertain You!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Manthey Nooooooooooooooooooo
 
#9 with issues....
 
Oh bugger, I'm cheering hard for the #9.

The driver is fiddling with that LCD panel, what can possibly be wrong? :confused:
 
I prefer listening to germans and car engines than just brits.

I found that radio in full blast and 1/3 volume of live feed seems to work perfectly. You hear the car clearly and you get English commentary.
 
All coming to the eponymous Yellow/Green Manthey RSR 👍
 
But in gt5 soft racing tyres last the same time or even longer than hard racing tyres if you drive with the same (slower) pace.
 
Can someone tell me what happened to the Ferrari 458?

A right rear suspension problem as the RLM boys said... The car has yet to come out I believe.
 
Sparks pouring off racing cars always looks awesome.
 
Can someone tell me what happened to the Ferrari 458?

Rear right suspension damaged, still in the pits.

But yeah, the #9 looks to be in bad shape.
 
Oh bugger, I'm cheering hard for the #9.

The driver is fiddling with that LCD panel, what can possibly be wrong? :confused:

I'm guessing engine troubles, I bet he's returning to the pits on electric power only.
 
I hope some photographers get some good shots of the sparks coming off the #14 Audi R8.
 
#14's fronst splitter is loose, the sparks look nice, though.

#9 is in the pits... Looked really bad.
 
Back