2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,310 views
I have to turn the graphics down for it though. If I wanted to run to the graphics I normally run I have to go with about 70-80.

70-80? That's still pretty good, I've been debating defecting to PC based sim racing since GT has only succeeded in frustrating me this time around.. 80 car grids would help me to make the jump!
 
That was a marvelous rack that came on the screen just now. Lol.
 
:lol:

The streaming suddeny turned out to be quite addictive to watch.
 
more of that please. cars are nice too, but wow.
 
that r8 light was kick ass :D
 
OH! there it was again!
 
Why is a guy washing that R8? That'd be the perfect use for that rack... Uhm, that girl.
 
Do they actually believe anyone would remember what the text on her ass said? :P
 
I don't know much about this race I'm catching bits and pieces of it (my internet is on the fritz) but Jaime Melo is one of my favorite drivers from Le Mans and last I saw his team's 458 was winning! Tho that was few hours ago.
 
sparks.png
 
I don't know much about this race I'm catching bits and pieces of it (my internet is on the fritz) but Jaime Melo is one of my favorite drivers from Le Mans and last I saw his team's 458 was winning! Tho that was few hours ago.

I take it back. They're 71st now :/
 
FUUUU, stop and go penalty for the #235 Golf 24.
 
Luminis
During the last update on him, he was in fourth place in his class, behind the three Golf24s.

I saw him in the pits a while back, did he lose position?
 
Says 38th on official live ranking as far as I can see.
 
So, what do we think is the best looking car in the race then? I've just realised how comical the SLS's proportions are! I Like the BMW's obviously :).. and the Opel Manta..
 
Back