2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,284 views
KAZ, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
Kaz is down to 26th. CRAP!
 
Kaz limping to pits according to commentary
 
Just heard that myself, thats not good.


Also, I'm lost on the timing and scoring. Which cars are the Audis?. I only know the 15, but thats it.
 
#8 is in for a stop. (From 7th)
 
According to the official timing, Kaz's team is in 26th and in 27th. At the same time. And the next car is 28th and 29th. What?
 
Just heard that myself, thats not good.


Also, I'm lost on the timing and scoring. Which cars are the Audis?. I only know the 15, but thats it.

14,15,16,17 👍
 
Just heard that myself, thats not good.


Also, I'm lost on the timing and scoring. Which cars are the Audis?. I only know the 15, but thats it.

The R8's that were chasing each other in the beginning are the 16 and the 14.
 
And now 26th place doesn't exist.

Aston Martin says they're going to try to rejoin the race.

HELICOPTER IS BACK!

I think it's the Aston Martin #3 car, but I can't see the number that well.

Jeez, Audi cam just passed over the 4.5 hour yellow zone. It looked like someone peeled away the barrier as if it were a banana peel.
 
14,15,16,17 👍

So it can then be ruled out that despite the Audi drivers Luhr and Duma, that 18 is not an Audi.
 
I'm reading 27th for Kaz. #12 is pitting.
 
So it can then be ruled out that despite the Audi drivers Luhr and Duma, that 18 is not an Audi.

I think it's a Porsche. Could be wrong.
 
Yea looking like more cameras on the live stream, and as I say that they cut back to an interview in the pits.
 
Finally seeing shots from around the track.

I liked how the 'One shot' we had all night, end of the main straight, sort of slowly came to life. It was jiggling about first then started to move around and was out of focus at times. Before finally waking up properly and tracking the cars well.
 
Chance of rain in the next couple hours looks promising! 💡
 
Oh, to be on the track side! That's going on my list of things to do before I die!
 
I think it's a Porsche. Could be wrong.

Yep, its the Porsche. I'm guessing that makes them shared factory drivers then.
 
Starting to see some damp patches now, and it looks a bit misty from the helicopter.
 
In a race or just drive it?

Racing it is well out of my reach. Being there is something I can actually do.
GT is the closest I'll ever come to the 'Ring 24 in the race car!

Some good racing now with the porsche and the BMW. Could be a close lap!

Edit: BMW has dropped well back. (Gone into the pits)
 
So after 15hours racing 1st and 2nd are seperated by 1 tenth
 
Back