2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,302 views
Those quick change discs are amazing.

I've always been curious, where are the jacks located in the pits? In the Le Mans they seemed to trigger when plugged into the car, but I never saw jacks on the ground...?
 
that guy on the phone holding the audi car in the pit needs to get fired.
 
I know that most of the cars have on board jacks.
 
NO WAY! Kaz is in 24th place. when i was last on he was in 32nd.
 
Its almost 4:40 am here now in the U.k. that means it beer O' clock again, yippppyyy.
 
My setup
radio lemans
tv.audi
sportauto.com
adac.24-rennen.de/ live-ranking
adac.24-rennen.de team/driver list
FNWDttRUFQbi9CziyZlLCe6p1.jpg

Looks like mine but I also have the live tracking screen.
 
Still some damp patches in the pits but apart from that it still looks nice and dry, for the moment.
 
I'm back people lol.

53 car into the pits. Is that a Lotus Evora or what? :confused:
 
It's an Artega I think. It does look very similar to a Lotus though.
 
16 R8 LMS getting duct tape on its nose for repairs.
 
Oh hey, the R18 commercial. I always thought that one was a bit funny :sly:
 
Brilliant Audi ad with Alan McNish giving facts and figures.
 
Brilliant Audi ad with Alan McNish giving facts and figures.

I tried doing what he said with the laptop around 9 hours ago when they last had the ad. Was it tiring. And then he has to hold his breath through the chicanes, geez. Makes me want to get a hexapod simulator like the red bull f1 team's just to see what it feels like.
 
NO WAY! Kaz is in 24th place. when i was last on he was in 32nd.

The next car in class is the #235 Golf and its 4 laps down, it was 6 laps down 2hours ago so this will be a close finish if they carry on at the same pace.
 
Speaking of Golf how's the Chuck Norris Golf going?
 
I did the same with my laptop when Le Mans was on and my missis came into the room and wondered what the hell I was doing...lol

Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris doesn't play golf, but he loves to drive one around the ring for 24 hrs without a break.
 
Speaking of Golf how's the Chuck Norris Golf going?

#235 is the Chuck Norris Golf, they replaced all the rear suspension in the night losing around an hour in the pits, but its catching the GT-R every lap
 
Temperature is around 51-59°F, 11-15°C. Still dry, no rain clouds forming anywhere. Seems like skies are clearing up a bit. 91% relative humidity. Wind should be dying down a bit over the next several hours. Probably no rain, but if the radar continues the pattern we may get a bit of light showers in around 3-6 hours.
 
Still repairing the barriers at the Wippermann section.
 
Something must have happened, the safety cars (or what are they called?) are still there.
 
Back