2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,266 views
thanks guys, this is a real treat in iraq. they only ever show nascar on tv here.
 
Nooooooooo #71 in trouble its behind #235
 
argh, #71 had a 25:46.234 last lap
 
They've lost 16minutes on the last lap
 
its worked they're lapping faster than ever
 
34 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 102 9:23.170

thats more like it 10sec faster then the 235 car
 
#71 gained 10 sec to #235 in Lap 102....they re catching up!
 
And then we accidentally exit the race with only a few hours left.
 
But what's the reason they lost 16 minutes a couple of laps ago? Now they're catching up is definitely a good news...
 
That's a good one there Madson! :lol:

And don't forget to slow down the driver with a little bit of down pace, you don't wanna go off the track yet bobby!
 
I'm not sure if I like the design of those wheels on that BMW
 
That's a good one there Madson! :lol:

And don't forget to slow down the driver with a little bit of down pace, you don't wanna go off the track yet bobby!

Hopefully our Bob isn't retarded so he follows orders properly.

A BMW M3 GT has exited the pit lane, dunno which one was it.

🤬, I heard the R35 is getting the Golf now on RLM and then the stream lagged. :ouch:
 
I wonder how many gears Kaz will win if he wins his class
 
#71 gained 10 sec to #235 in Lap 102....they re catching up!

From what radio le mans said #235 went into the pits though, but it's good to see that they regained their pace.
 
Im I the only one hearing alien-like zap guns in the background when they interview people?

I laugh every time it happens because it sounds like someone is getting zapped into thin air.
 
Im I the only one hearing alien-like zap guns in the background when they interview people?

I laugh at every time it happens because it sounds like someone is getting zapped into thin air.

I hear ringing, quite obnoxious to my ears. Maybe that's the "zap guns" you're talking about.
 
I think that'll be the air wrenches. ^
 
Back