2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,263 views
That was me that asked Radio Le Mans where Kaz's GT-R had gone, it was in the top 30 but had dropped out of it.
 
Who ever is behind the 71 GT-R is smoking the other GT-R's.

I believe in 1 more lap, the 71 GT-R will be in 32ND place and at the moment it is in 34TH place.
 
I'm starting to feel a bit tired now, but I'm 18 hours into this race, I've done the long night stint, I'm determined to see it through to the end now...lol
 
Sounds like the Manthey Hybrid is in a bit of a trouble. Rear suspension and axle out to be fixed?
 
#71 is now clocking costant low 9.20s again. Might not be enough to overtake #235 though. The Golf GT is much lighter, and they have two ex F1 drivers at the wheel there.

if only it rained...
 
I'm starting to feel a bit tired now, but I'm 18 hours into this race, I've done the long night stint, I'm determined to see it through to the end now...lol

You can do it, cut his f......... oh, er.... grab a Redbull?
 
sabine-large_2.gif
 
#71 is now clocking costant low 9.20s again. Might not be enough to overtake #235 though. The Golf GT is much lighter, and they have two ex F1 drivers at the wheel there.

if only it rained...

They gained 2 minutes on the last lap, pit stop for the 235?
 
I've missed a whole bunch of the race. What's happening, who's leading everyone?
 
33 235 Herb/Rast/Bern/Blun 104 9:12.636
34 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 104 9:21.193

The Golf GT24 is pouring on the steam.
 
I've missed a whole bunch of the race. What's happening, who's leading everyone?

#18 Manthey Porsche still above everyone.

Schulze R35 vs. Chuck Norris Golf is still going.
 
No1 BMW is more than 5 minutes behind the lead car. That Karussell incident and subsequent 3 minute stop/go penalty is making the difference.
 
#9 Hybrid into the pit garage. RLM said there's a damage somewhere in the left... front? rear.
 
I've just woken up can someone fill me in on the last 8 hours? Is the P4/5 still running?
 
Guys, I'd like to know how the car number on the door lit up but when they shut the car down, it doesn't lit? Is there a light or something behind the door?
 
Did anyone get any info on why the #71 GTR dropped back a few positions yet? Because Kaz's team was doing great in 25th but they're behind now WT:censored: happend?! Was there any engine problems or what? :grumpy:

Good luck Kaz and Team Schulze Motorsport! :D We all will be rooting for you!
 
Did I just hear that the #9 Hybrid got drivetrain problems too?
 
33 235 Herb/Rast/Bern/Blun 104 9:12.636
34 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 104 9:21.193

The Golf GT24 is pouring on the steam.

33 235 Herb/Rast/Bern/Blun 105 9:09.417
34 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 105 9:30.584
 
18.4 degrees now, getting really warm as proclaimed.
 
I've just woken up can someone fill me in on the last 8 hours? Is the P4/5 still running?

Its showing 44th place at the moment, all you have missed is a couple of shunts and some cracking racing.
 
#9 Hybrid now back on track as said on Radio Le Mans.
 
Anything can happen but Kaz's team is falling back.

31 235 Herb/Rast/Bern/Blun 107 9:00.861
32 117 Sain/AL-A/de V/Nied 106 9:41.714
33 134 Wase/Wase/Löh/Löh 106 9:42.307
34 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 106 13:16.444
 
Oh Katy Perry, you so unexpected :lol:

The stream is getting even more interesting with the music.
 
Anything can happen but Kaz's team is falling back.

31 235 Herb/Rast/Bern/Blun 107 9:00.861
32 117 Sain/AL-A/de V/Nied 106 9:41.714
33 134 Wase/Wase/Löh/Löh 106 9:42.307
34 71 Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama 106 13:16.444

Not looking good 235 is flying


All the NFS cars out
 
Back