2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

• Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
They'd have to compete with a hell of a lot tougher competition there... I doubt they'll do that. Staying with GT4-esque cars seems like a more logical approach.
Maybe they could get to drive the PlayStation R8, though :lol:

Your signature is pure win, although I haven't found that quote yet.

They also don't drive that well in GT5, tis gaim is really very real. :lol:

I think the R8 LMS is pretty good in GT5. But if they don't perform in real life, they shouldn't perform in the game! (Though they're good AI in the Nurb 4h when an UnAmusing car isn't in the race)

nur24hlja1.gif

*page changes every 10 seconds

Blimey that seems an epic gap!!

Eh the gap doesn't matter, anyway they won their own class.

@C-ZETA: u mad? COME AT ME BRO :lol:

Yeah, must be a coincidence between the two Yama's on why they ended up like that. (Well the Schulze's are a duo.)

@C-ZETA: u mad? COME AT ME BRO :lol:

*explodes into ACTUAL fireball*

K, I'm gonna go on GT5 now and do some things. Including gloss over my new Karmann Ghia Coupe :D I'd love to see a classic Veedub in this race next year. Laters.

Except I'll still be on here so meh, not laters. :D

So, I totally missed the race....real upset. Is there ANYWHERE that I can watch some coverage of this race? Anyone know some good sites or something where I could at least watch some of it?

Wheres Kaz??

Good question, haven't saw him once, only the GT-R. Really a bad camera team at the Ring. Next time they should hire the F1 camera team. :)

I hope Kaz had his own camera team & made a movie about it. Hopefully available for free via GT5-TV the next days. Would be awesome! :dopey:👍

There's already a lot of content about the race in youtube, Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrUfFpzTd8

Fixed. You only have to put the last letters "6qrUfFpzTd8" between the youtube tags. ;)

Good question, haven't saw him once, only the GT-R. Really a bad camera team at the Ring. Next time they should hire the F1 camera team. :)

I hope Kaz had his own camera team & made a movie about it. Hopefully available for free via GT5-TV the next days. Would be awesome! :dopey:👍

Fixed. You only have to put the last letters "6qrUfFpzTd8" between the youtube tags. ;)

Weird, that video repeats halfway thru!

Back