2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,283 views
They'd have to compete with a hell of a lot tougher competition there... I doubt they'll do that. Staying with GT4-esque cars seems like a more logical approach.
Maybe they could get to drive the PlayStation R8, though :lol:

Your signature is pure win, although I haven't found that quote yet.
 
Such a shame that the R8 LMS's haven't been able to keep up with the competition for many years now.

They also don't drive that well in GT5, tis gaim is really very real. :lol:
 
They also don't drive that well in GT5, tis gaim is really very real. :lol:

I think the R8 LMS is pretty good in GT5. But if they don't perform in real life, they shouldn't perform in the game! (Though they're good AI in the Nurb 4h when an UnAmusing car isn't in the race)
 
Your signature is pure win, although I haven't found that quote yet.

Here you go:
Merc's led, then Ferrari led then BMW led.. It rained at the start, then got dry, Hybrid porsche visited the garage, as did the 458, and the M3... not sure whos winning now but one of the cars has got boobs on it!

Page 35.
 
Here you go:


Page 35.

I see, his post was on page 34.

So... What now? Beer anyone? (don't include me though, I'm underage :scared:)
 
I see, his post was on page 34.

So... What now? Beer anyone? (don't include me though, I'm underage :scared:)

Nap for me. bwtween watching and writing my eyes are all red and swollen lol.
 
nur24hlja1.gif


*page changes every 10 seconds
 
So... What now? Beer anyone? (don't include me though, I'm underage :scared:)

Me. Even if I was underage because that's what British underages do. :irked:

beer.jpg


...No, it's not an actual beer, but you mentioned it so yeah. :cheers:
 
Whats -22L refer to?

22 laps behind the lap. (Before being tree'd by the mad son)

I called their team the 'YamaShoes' because on the live timing on the ADAC live stream their team was all called 'Schu/Schu/Yama/Yama'. :D
 
Blimey that seems an epic gap!!

Eh the gap doesn't matter, anyway they won their own class.

@C-ZETA: u mad? COME AT ME BRO :lol:

Yeah, must be a coincidence between the two Yama's on why they ended up like that. (Well the Schulze's are a duo.)
 
@C-ZETA: u mad? COME AT ME BRO :lol:

*explodes into ACTUAL fireball*

K, I'm gonna go on GT5 now and do some things. Including gloss over my new Karmann Ghia Coupe :D I'd love to see a classic Veedub in this race next year. Laters.

Except I'll still be on here so meh, not laters. :D
 
So, I totally missed the race....real upset. Is there ANYWHERE that I can watch some coverage of this race? Anyone know some good sites or something where I could at least watch some of it?
 
Wheres Kaz??

Good question, haven't saw him once, only the GT-R. Really a bad camera team at the Ring. Next time they should hire the F1 camera team. :)

I hope Kaz had his own camera team & made a movie about it. Hopefully available for free via GT5-TV the next days. Would be awesome! :dopey:👍

There's already a lot of content about the race in youtube, Example:




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrUfFpzTd8


Fixed. You only have to put the last letters "6qrUfFpzTd8" between the youtube tags. ;)
 
Good question, haven't saw him once, only the GT-R. Really a bad camera team at the Ring. Next time they should hire the F1 camera team. :)

I hope Kaz had his own camera team & made a movie about it. Hopefully available for free via GT5-TV the next days. Would be awesome! :dopey:👍



Fixed. You only have to put the last letters "6qrUfFpzTd8" between the youtube tags. ;)

Weird, that video repeats halfway thru!
 
I just got back from riding and boy am I glad the Manthey car got the win!
 
Too bad I missed most of the race but glad #2 was able to climb back up to 8th after whatever happened that got them so far behind.
 
Epic race, wish I could of watched it, cheers to Kaz and the team for bringing class victory. I'd love to have his GT-R in GT5.
 
Hi guys i´m back from the 24h Race with my personal highlight. :)



 
Last edited:
hy folks,
just back from the ring...was soooo nice!!!
here some pics...unfortunatly I haven't met Kaz...

 
Back