2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,063 views
Once again, every car in the race has a "Gran Turismo" banner on the front windscreen (and a "EPostBrief" from Deutsche Post on the rear windscreen) thanks to both Gran Turismo and Deutsche Post supporting the race - this is no confirmation that a car will be in GT5/DLC/GT6 etc.

Sadly.
 
WHOAAAA! We got a mention! :O
 
RLM definitely rocks!!
 
Once again, every car in the race has a "Gran Turismo" banner on the front windscreen (and a "EPostBrief" from Deutsche Post on the rear windscreen) - this is no confirmation that a car will be in GT5/DLC/GT6 etc.

Sadly.

This needs to be on the OP. The GT Banner is just sponsor 'ad' space.
 
Thanks to (me) for a GTPlanet shoutout! @turini2 on twitter.. :D
 
GTP shout-out whoo!!! :lol:
 
Whoop whoop, got our shoutout, well played! Now to get Chris one. :sly:
 
Yay GTPlanet shoutout. Thats really cool!
 
Subaru live in-car stream down, taking a break, or what?
 
+1 Very nice :):gtpflag::cheers:
 
GTP shout out FTW!!
 
Thanks to (me) for a GTPlanet shoutout! @turini2 on twitter.. :D

just tweeted our appreciation on RLM twitter (@mujianlu on twitter); and thanx to you too
 
Nice turini👍
 
Great to hear we got a shoutout, didn't hear it though as I've been away all day.
 
Chris back upto 3rd in SP7
 
I can't wait to see Rush, should be quite good if Ron Howard is doing it.
 
I know it's early but...it seems a fight between Z4 and R8 so far.
 
standard pitstop for #23
 
I know it's early but...it seems a fight between Z4 and R8 so far.

It's a marathon not a sprint, I've still got my colours pinned to the Manthey flag
 
Back