2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,060 views
Am I the only one who likes it when drivers wave at the camera? lol

Wave?

A real racecar driver gives the camera thumbs up. Classic!
Audi+DTM+Valencia+Ekstrom+thumbs+up.jpg

ap-201204141857682636551.1.jpg


Not too long ago there was a fad of kissing the camera...boy am I glad that doesnt happen anymore
 
I think that Kaz didn't want to be asked by Hindy when the next DLC is coming...lol
 
#3, #22 close together.... mmm.
 
question about GT! ;)
 
Chris #54 up to 2nd place in class 23rd in race
 
#777 Ford GT fell from 57th to 81st. :(
 
does anyone have a link for timing and scoring
 
interview over.

that was interesting to say the least... too bad I didn't notice Kaz :(
 
Anyone know what happened to Corvette?
 
GT Academy car resuming the race right? right?
 
Ooh hey the Vita R8 is leading ATM. I imagine pit stops have been in play so where should they be on merit?
 
Stupid question: Is the 911 GT3R Hybrid racing this year?
 
Looks like Chris is due a pit stop, all the other cars in class have had 4, he's only had 3
 
GT Academy car resuming the race right? right?

Yes, they are back in the race

54th overall.

Speedwise they are only a 45-50th place car, so the flat tire didn't really cost much. They can only really move up when others break down
 
Back