2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,060 views
I think that given his performance, in a couple of seasons we will see Jann Mardenborough doing the full 24hrs here.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's there next year. 👍
 
9.png


Nice action shot at Flugplatz.
 
is it normal that I am now eager to play an endurance race in GT5?
 
anybody got some good pics of the #777 Ford GT at night?

Scoll back a few dozen pages for screen caps from the video feeds. But nothing during the night. Camera's were static and it's pitch black on the Nurb.

is it normal that I am now eager to play an endurance race in GT5?

Check out the first link in my signature :D:D:D
 
LOL did they forget to tighten the wheels on manta?
go manta!! 59th
i want it in gt5^^
 
10.png


Epic win on, er, epic proportions.
 
zzffffffas.jpg


Speedhunters R8 LMS have problems D:

zzzspeedhuntersferaraf.jpg


"What's wrong with the Audi R8?"
"Nothing. It's so beautiful."
 
#4 Audi very slow.
 
I know that there is not much standard stuff left on the Manta, but it just goes to show that you cant beat a good design.
 
Also just thinking that it would of been nice to see the Saudi Falcons here.
 
11.png


The Speedhunters R8 LMS Ultra struggling.

12.png


Rare onboard shot.
 
Glad to see the A8 barge is still going strong! 👍
 
#54 and #123 is on the same lap 32th and 35th
 
Who here is watching the stream while listening to some music...?
 
I would love to take one of the old BTCC Volvo 850 Estate's around here.

images
 
Apparently according to RLM the way you can tell if someone is Dutch is how they pronounce "Bas" :lol:
 
Apparently according to RLM the way you can tell if someone is Dutch is how they pronounce "Bas" :lol:

that one made me giggle too. :lol:

#230 Civic in trouble D:

zcivic.jpg
 
Update: Chris #54 34th place, GT Academy #123 35th place on the same lap

EDIT: Chris #54 36th place, GT Academy #123 34th place on the same lap
 
Last edited:
Back