2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,052 views
The RLM guys sound so tired and verging on incoherent, it's hilarious :lol:
 
I love German postal service? (A sponsor afaik)

E-postbrief

RLM says that someone's dipped into the gravel trap or something...
 
30nfa8g.png


ao6zhl.png


So many flats this final hours.
 
It's an advert for one of the Race Sponsors, Deutsche Post. The advertising slogan goes "Ich liebe Deutsche Post" (I love German Post). The little roundel next to the "I love" is their logo.

The E-Post Brief stuff on the rear windscreen is from the same company.
 
What class is the Habisco Racing Corvette running in?
 
Famine
It's Tobias Schulze doing the driving right now.

Ah alright. Kaz did see the checkered flag last year anyway ;)
 
2013 BMW proving germans have a sense of humour.
 
lol, WIN 2013 written on the back of the car in the dirt
 
Setting up for the formation finishes:

rerrefrefr.jpg


"Win 2013" :lol:
 
"Oh wait! He's put him in the gravel! What was he thinking of!"

:lol: God the commentators at RLM are so tired its getting ridiculous.
 
"Oh wait! He's put him in the gravel! What was he thinking of!"

:lol: God the commentators at RLM are so tired its getting ridiculous.
"He didn't even brake" :lol:
 
I also wonder, if ever, do they try to clean up some of the graffiti off the circuit ?
 
Thanks Famine, Twitter?

I... actually don't know where I got it from. I know they changed from Kazunori to Tobias at about 20hr30.
 
Where is the italian cavalary? i'm missing 458s and gallardos

yeah...but Ferrari P4/5 with Fabrizio Giovanardi and Nicola Larini is 14th atm. not bad
 
2rpp7qe.png


344w1g9.png


That is a lot of smoke! Blown engine?
 
Aaah... The #222 BMW Z4 has stopped with I think a blown engine? Certainly lots of smoke.
 
That LFA murdered the SP8 class. Holy hell.
 
Back