2012 Camaro ZL1

  • Thread starter Thread starter berettagt88
  • 95 comments
  • 6,802 views
185 MPH at redline 5th gear Top Speed is 194.7 MPH
With Traction Control off and Skid Recovery off

Same as IRL, like what I got.
 
berettagt88
185 MPH at redline 5th gear Top Speed is 194.7 MPH
With Traction Control off and Skid Recovery off

Ok thanks:tup:
 
Ok! FR coming tomorrow and paints to, if your able to accept it tomorrow ;)

Greets!

Camaro ZL1 sent! sorry it was late,:) It was a long day at work today.:ouch: I hope you like it.::dopey:
 
When do they send out?
 
berettagt88
I'm sending your Camaro ZL1 today after 1:am that is my reset time

Got it. ThAnks
 
Got it and sent paints and a glitch gear. Thanks man!
 
berettagt88
Your welcome, I hope you enjoy this great replica

I am. 50 laps of laguna secs and I love it.
 
Can I have a Blue Ray Metallic/White Stripe with black rims?
 
Can I have a Blue Ray Metallic/White Stripe with black rims?

Yep I'll get to you today have you sent FR beretta-gt88 yet? I'll add ya to the list after I get your FR
 
Yes, I have sent the FR.
 
anyway i can get on this
 
FR received what is your order?

The Blue ray metallic sounds goods since its new.. If you run out of that color Yellow is also good.
 
The Blue ray metallic sounds goods since its new.. If you run out of that color Yellow is also good.

ok what color rims
 
Black will be fine and no rush either i know you might be busy with the rest of the orders.

I will send it to you tomorrow ok, thank you for ordering
 
Is it normal to have 473.98 miles on the car? I just... Love it :)
 
Could I please get Crystal Red Tint Coat Metallic/Cyber Grey Stripe with black rims?

Will gladly send some mattes/chromes your way if you like, thanks.
 
Is it normal to have 473.98 miles on the car? I just... Love it :)

I love this car also I have 236.x miles with out a oil change pushing 594hp still breaking in amazing I never changed the oil:dopey:
 
Could I please get Crystal Red Tint Coat Metallic/Cyber Grey Stripe with black rims?

Will gladly send some mattes/chromes your way if you like, thanks.

Sure I'll accept FR when I get home after 4pm EST ok
 
Back