2012 Camaro ZL1

  • Thread starter Thread starter berettagt88
  • 95 comments
  • 6,799 views
Thanks alot, I'll send some paints tomorrow 👍

I'll send your car today at 8:00 pm EST that's my reset time.Send paints whenever you want.:dopey:
 
Can I get one in red with black stripes with the black rims please?
 
I would love one with Inferno Orange Metallic/White Stripe with silver rims please. I'll send the FR as soon as I can. Thanks in advance.
 
I would love one with Inferno Orange Metallic/White Stripe with silver rims please. I'll send the FR as soon as I can. Thanks in advance.

ok sure I'll add ya to the list after i get FR k
 
I would like a Blue Ray Metallic/White Stripe one with silver rims. I can send FR and 5 mattes tomorrow.
 
I would like a Blue Ray Metallic/White Stripe one with silver rims. I can send FR and 5 mattes tomorrow.

I need your FR
 
Can I get one in red with black stripes with the black rims please?

Your order has been added to list ok on page 1 and send date added
 
I would like a Blue Ray Metallic/White Stripe one with silver rims. I can send FR and 5 mattes tomorrow.

Your order has been added to the list on page 1 and send date added
 
Thanks for the car! It's amazing, it's so easy to take around nurburgring
 
Thanks for the car! It's amazing, it's so easy to take around nurburgring

It's my favorite car right now,I'm glad you like it.:dopey:
 
hey, i ran your zl1 replica on top gear test track in 1 lap with sports hards and all aids off except for abs and it ran a 1.24.279
 
hey, i ran your zl1 replica on top gear test track in 1 lap with sports hards and all aids off except for abs and it ran a 1.24.279

Great!
 
Last edited:
20 Replica's of the '12 Camaro ZL1 Sent that list is full!! :D
 
Last edited:
Can I have the Black one please with matching black rims?

Also we are already friended arent we?

What can I send you for it?

Let me know

Thanks
 
Can I have the Black one please with matching black rims?

Also we are already friended arent we?

What can I send you for it?

Let me know

Thanks

Black/Black Rims order will be added to list:dopey:
 
Can I get one please?
Black with black rims
 
ok I'll accept when I get home after 4pm EST:dopey:

Hi, may I have one? I'll send a FR when I get back on later.. I'd like a Red one with Black Rims... Thank you very much.
 
Back