Competition Complete!

Standings:
8221411967_c799c897dc_b.jpg

Bold – R, Driver is available for selection next round
Underline – Consecutive Pick was used for selection
Crossed out - Driver did not start race/participate in GP weekend

Basic Rules:
  • You must be a current member of :gtplanet:
  • You must select 3 drivers each week you choose to participate.
  • You must use the pick form to submit your picks. If you would like to change your picks, just re-submit them, the picks closest to the deadline will be used.
    You do not need to sign up for anything additional to submit picks
  • Selections must be made prior to the green flag.
  • If a driver you selected fails to finish you will be able to select them again the next race without penalty.
  • In the event you don't submit any picks for a round your selections from the previous round will be used.
  • If a banned/replaced driver is carried over from the previous round's selections then you will receive 0 points
  • If there is an error, please notify me via private message.
  • If you join after the first round you will be given the minimum points for the races you missed.

Points Table​

Consecutive Picks:
  • You may use a consecutive pick to select a driver in subsequent races without any penalty.
  • The person(s) with the most points in a round will be awarded 1 Consecutive Pick
  • In the event you select a driver and don't have any consecutive picks the selection will receive a 10 place penalty from their actual finishing position.
  • For each winner you select 1 Consecutive Pick will be awarded, unless the winner incurred a 10 place penalty described above
  • For each unused consecutive pick left at the end of the season 5 points will be awarded.

Overall Prize:
  • The overall winner will receive a 1 year :gtplanet: Premium membership.
  • The person who has the most wins but doesn't win the championship will receive a 1000 ticket from Gran Turismo 5

Previous Winners
2011- Stiggy
2010- ROAD_DOGG33J

Last edited:
Will choose pics after Quali 👍

Just too see who's fast/slow from last season.. :)

My PS3 is not connected to the Internet so, can I still play just for fun?

EDIT: Sorry for not paying attention to what I read. Seems that I can have a go.

Last edited:
I'm not picking till' Saturday night; with my luck if I pick before then my guys will break down in qualifying, start 22nd/23rd/24th on the grid and then I'll forget to change them :lol:

For the first time, I'm in. However I won't be picking after quali because that ruins almost all of the fun. I'm picking now.

I'm in too. I am in another prediction league that makes me select my picks before quali so I have to pay close attention to the practices. If anyone knows of more free prediction leagues, please let me know through PM. I love joining multiple leagues and if you are interested in joining more and want to know what other site I am on, I can let you know through PM.

BTW thank you Justin for setting this up. Looking forward to a great season.

I'm definatley in for this, I usually seem to do well at NASCAR despite having litttle to no knowledge of it, yet F1, where I (sort of) know what I am doing I always fail. Go figure :)

The race is about 23 hours from now, get your picks in!!!

Edit: 1,4,10 are my picks

Last edited:
Sach
I just picked, not sure if it was too late though?

You have until the green flag tomorrow..

Went for Webber, Button, Rosberg.

I don't think any team will be getting a 1-2 tomorrow and I also think Grosjean will fall off the pace immediately.

I think choosing before quali was a mistake. I'm not sure my picks will do very well...:irked:

Back