2012 Fantasy Formula 1: Final Standings

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 866 comments
I've changed my picks again. Now i'm going for Webber, Hamilton and Button.

My prediction for the race is a Vettel DNF, but with Alonso finishing too low to overtake him in the championship, hence why I didn't pick either of them.

I forgot to pick, so I suppose I have Hamilton, Vettel and whoever else I picked last week.

Update to the prizes.

It's been agreed with that Justin will distribute the premiums and if it's OK with everyone, the overall winner will get the 1000 ticket I have stockpiled away. I know it's an extremely late change to the prizes but Justin has offered to give premium to both the overall winner and the person with the most wins, which kind of meant the person with the most wins got more then the overall winner.

Congratulations to Justin for picking up the most points with 360.

Congratulations to our Fantasy F1 2012 winners!
Overall winner: Furinkazen
Most wins picked: ROAD_DOGG33J

Thanks to all who participated and a big thanks to Justin for giving me the opportunity to run this fun competition throughout the season. The final standings are below. Enjoy :cheers:

8222486928_eba121c458_b.jpg

Prizes shall be distributed soon.

Missed top ten by 8 points, pretty good for my rookie season, I'll be going for at least 1 spot higher next year :) And hopefully next year I'll get a round win, or maybe even a 1-2-3 :D

Congrats to Furinkazen for winning the championship, and ROAD_DOGG33J for getting the most wins 👍. Next I'll be winning both those championhips :lol:

I'm pretty pleased with 6th. I'll be working hard over the winter to bring improvements to the first test. :sly: Congratulations to the winners!

I'm pretty pleased with 6th. I'll be working hard over the winter to bring improvements to the first test. :sly: Congratulations to the winners!

Translation: I'm going to buy a new tub of polish and clean rag for the crystal ball.

Thanks to Justin and 90sGuy for running it this season :cheers: I'm pretty satisfied with slowly climbing my way into the top 10.

Looking forward to the next one. Possibly?

Congrats to Furinkazen and ROAD_DOGG33J for winning. Also a thanks to everyone for sticking around.👍

Also a big thanks to That90sGuy for taking over during the season.:cheers:

Looking forward to the next one. Possibly?

I've already started on the rules.👍

Back