2012 Grand Premio Petrobras do Brasil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • 1,589 comments
  • 86,202 views
What's with all the psychics in here?

It's going to rain, not a lot, but it will rain.

Hamilton will win the race.

Vettel will be 3 times world champion.
 
Nah he will come back to the pit wall with Mercedes I think.

So far he doesn't want the job that Norbert Haug gives though.
 
That was a nice touch by Schumi there. Respect.
 
That's nothing. I thought it was a 2pm start, not 4, I'm going to miss the whole race. :(

Ill be on here the whole time so everyone keep updating please :D

I can't believe it, Bernie has just walked onto the grid and announced that everyone except from Nahrain Karthikeyan has been disqualified from this years championship. :dopey:
 
Salo said that the track is really.
 
Alonso!!!! Yyeees
 
Vettel accident!
 
Vettel spins!!!!
 
OMG best start it could be unless you're a vettel fan
 
Yeees hahahahha vettel hhhhha yees.
 
And with that, this race has totally changed.
 
Crikey what a start! Vettel crashed, damaged car. Still in the race.
 
This gonna be a crazy GP Now
 
Oh no Vettel! :O

I want Vettel to lose the championship, but not like that. Somebody rear-ended him.
 
Great move by alonso :drool:
 
Wow!!!
 
Vettel car can't be fixed ! wow crazy stuff
 
Back