2012 Grand Premio Petrobras do Brasil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • 1,589 comments
  • 86,202 views
Maldanado out some reason.
 
True Stewards seem very quiet. - Same as Webber incident...

Well quite. Webber was boned by Kobayashi - no investigation.

Are you surprised? They are probably extremely reluctant to do any of the above, the last thing they want to do is decide the championship with a penalty.

That's exactly their job. That's what they do every race. You can't have drivers smashing each other into the weeds and ignoring safety flags because it's the last race of the season...
 
RX-7_FD3S
What a drive from Vettel. He did very well to get those place he lost back.

While youd argue about his terrible start and crash,big kudos to him mega impressed with his pace.
 
Exactly. More reason to say Vettel is more lucky than good.

umm we didnt saw the same GP until now. He spun was far back and came right back on Alonso ass. I dont see how you can say he's just lucky.
 
Rules are rules though.

Oh yeah I know that, just saying that to me at least, it's not at all a surprise they haven't done anything about it......yet

Ferrari will cause a MONUMENTAL fuss after the race if Vettel does end up winning the title. Quite rightly as well.
 
I literally can't keep track of everything going on.
 
Vettel car doesn't look so bad after watching the close up.
 
Didnt Vettel just mentionned the Marshall in the audio feed ? I didnt hear clearly what he said.
 
Didnt Vettel just mentionned the Marshall in the audio feed ? I didnt hear clearly what he said.

Something about some debris that needs to be picked up
 
Didnt Vettel just mentionned the Marshall in the audio feed ? I didnt hear clearly what he said.

Letting the team know where the debris is on the track so they can notify the marshalls and get it removed 👍
 
Safety Car looks awesome, poor HRT. T.T
 
It's looking good for vettel
 
I just hope Hulk just blast his way through the open lead. Last race for Hulk for the F.I and a win...or a podium!
 
This race is flying by so fast!
 
"Starting to rain again in turn 4" - Alonso

Just as everyone puts on their slicks, someone up there hates the pitstop boys.
 
Will Hards last till the end, and how cold will they be on the restart?

Come on... Let's go again!
 
Best race of the season.

Not a second without something happening. :D
 
SC coming in; here we go!
 
Vettel vs Kobayashi as Webber turns Kamikaze.
 
Epic Kobayashi! Whoohoo!
 
Kobayashi!!!!!!!!
 
Kobayashi takes Vettel, great move 👍
 
Webber going wide at turn 1 again. He couldn't take Vettel on the outside, but Kobayashi could on the inside.
 
3 wide between Webber, Vettel and Kobayashi in turn 1!!!
 
Back