2012 Grand Premio Petrobras do Brasil

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • 1,589 comments
  • 86,202 views
Either the guys on the Red Bull radio are reminding Vettel each second to keep it cool, or Seb has really matured as a pilot. Instead of going for the "Ohhhh I'm the absolute best and you all have to get out of my way" approach and stuffing the WDC, he's being sensible and driving a strategic race.
 
Rain getting heavier!
 
Hammy passed Hulk. Aww man.
 
Hamilton takes Hulk! Made the most of an error Hulk made after he touched the white line.

Bit of a shame really. Maybe he can regain the lead soon though.
 
Vettel / Kobayashi pass is legal. No penalty.
 
Oh noes.
 
OOps Nico.
 
Hulk spins and Hamilton leads.
 
Noooooooo, why Hulkenberg, why?

They could still win it though.
 
Shame. Hulkenberg certainly managed to keep the 1st place far longer than I expected.
 
Nice drift by Hulkenberg, though it cost him P1.
 
Hulkenberg! Wat r u doing? Hulkenberg! Don't stahp!
 
Alonso's rubber is pretty worn out. Looks like the championship is out of his grab.
 
Aww Nico.
Theres 70% that twill win the race. (IMO)
 
Sky why do you keep buffering. I have a 30 mb connection.


And NOOOOOOOOO Hulk.
 
Once again. Does anyone know of any live streams through the internet? I want to watch this so bad.

F1 has a live timing thing with commentary. Register for free.
 
Telemetry is weird.....
 
Once again. Does anyone know of any live streams through the internet? I want to watch this so bad.

I don't think so... Nothing legal anyway. Sorry :/

EDIT: I stand corrected :)
 
Arrgh, "Its gonna rain!" Laps later "Its gonna stop raining" Dammit sky, make up your mind :scared:
 
Vettel microphone broken.
 
Rain/No Rain ...

Vettel really struggling for grip, just like everyone else with their worn out tires.
 
Rosberg switching to inters. He's well out of the points now, so why not?
 
Back