- 2012 GT5 Daytona 500 - (Race 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST 3/3)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 215 comments
  • 17,558 views
I'll be there, just getting online now, but will stay in my room for a little while before joining. 👍
 
Can't make it after all. Have a good one. 👍
 
MÜLE_9242
Apparently the servers have been real junk today, so watch out.

Thanks for the notice. Should we maybe turn damage to off to try and stabilize the servers?

Knelly
I'll be there, just getting online now, but will stay in my room for a little while before joining. 👍

Sure. See you there.
 
DrifterJoe
Can't make it after all. Have a good one. 👍

Ok, sorry you can't make it.

smuffyatfcp
Room open?

Yep. Room number was posted just a few posts earlier.
 
Guys I may be a tad late, could you wait like 10 minutes max for me? I'll start at the back if I have to.
 
Cowboys965
Guys I may be a tad late, could you wait like 10 minutes max for me? I'll start at the back if I have to.

Ok, sure.
 
Ill be about 5 min late
 
u got time stall
 
SUfan21
Ill be about 5 min late

Ok. The race is starting at 23:10 GMT / 18:10 EST.
 
I'm getting on now. :)

Boogies boogied boogity!
 
Damn, I got disconnected :'(. Looks like I'm out, have a good race guys! :) (Y)
 
Meh. Disconnected, but I was 20 laps down. :lol:
 
Great race everyone. :) Too bad there were so many disconnections.

Here are the race results.

Race Results:

1st: Knelly
2nd: RFLX_Niop
3rd: CrAzY_bAsSiSt
4th: Droptop2001gt
5th: dowhat13
6th: MULE_9242 (Credited 5th)
7th: smuffyatfcp
 
Last edited:
But I'm still credited with 5th, though, right? ;)
 
Great race everyone. :) Too bad there were so many disconnections.

Here are the race results.

Race Results:

1st: Knelly
2nd: RFLX_Niop
3rd: CrAzY_bAsSiSt
4th: Droptop2001gt
5th: dowhat13
6th: MULE_9242
7th: smuffyatfcp

Well look at that, GTP Sprint Cup runners in 1st through to 7th :sly:

Awesome job Niop, and thank you for the win. Still in my seat .... can't move.

Great job hosting JK, thanks 👍
 
Thanks for hosting this jkt, and sorry about getting into you through the tri-oval, that was my bad. Great race everyone. And Congrats to Knelly on the win, there's more where that came from.
 
MÜLE_9242
But I'm still credited with 5th, though, right? ;)

Yeah, forgot to put that in. ;)

Knelly
Well look at that, GTP Sprint Cup runners in 1st through to 7th :sly:

Awesome job Niop, and thank you for the win. Still in my seat .... can't move.

Great job hosting JK, thanks 👍

All brilliant racers. 👍

And no problem about hosting. ;)

Niop
Thanks for hosting this jkt, and sorry about getting into you through the tri-oval, that was my bad. Great race everyone. And Congrats to Knelly on the win, there's more where that came from.

It's fine. :) Just a mistake.
 
Yeah, my race was over on lap 1. For starters, I started behind everyone by at least half the tri-oval. I was lucky to stay in the draft. But, by the end of the lap, a couple of people were lagging a bit, and although I checked up, I was still the unlucky one who got spun out. On top of that, I started on Racing hards, so Had to pit before everyone else. Spent the rest of the race laps down, picking up spots as other disconnected, and through going tandem with Ryan whenever we met up.

What would have been a goof finish for 5th between me and dowhat got ruined when we had to navigate through the maze of finished cars, and I slammed into the back of one. :(
 
Good racing last night I was spun early and then later with crazy my front left tire hit the apron in turn 4 causing me to spin and then I got a drive through penalty because I entered the pits sideways spinning . You can send mule the prizes because I have every car already. Great racing again.
 
Do I get a prize still though I parked, came back and got disconnected?
 
I reckon so 👍
 
Why an I the '11 Camry on the list when I was the 83? :boggled:
 
JK, do you want me to post on here or PM for prizes? 👍
 
Cowboys965
Do I get a prize still though I parked, came back and got disconnected?

Yep, you do. Although, I can't remember which position you were in when you got disconnected.

I couldn't save the replay as I got disconnected
myself, so if someone who saved the replay could post the full results, that'd be great.

Cowboys965
Why an I the '11 Camry on the list when I was the 83? :boggled:

Sorry, must have been having a bad day. It's fixed. 👍

Knelly
JK, do you want me to post on here or PM for prizes? 👍

Here will do. ;)
 
I'd like to forfeit the second place prizes. I hope that will save you some sending time jkt.
 
Niop
I'd like to forfeit the second place prizes. I hope that will save you some sending time jkt.

Thanks for that Niop. :)
 
Good job, Knelly! Glad you were able to bring home the win!

I'll forfeit the prizes for whatever place I came in after I got disconnected.
 
4th: 2 Tickets / Cars + 10 Paints + 1 Set of Gear

1. 1965 ticket
2. 1966 ticket

1. Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
2. Chameleon Orange
3. Formula Chameleon Green
4. Maziora Matterhorn
5. Maziora McKenley
6. Maziora Seyfert
7. Maziora Trapezium
8. Matte Blue
9. Matte Pink
10. Matte White

Gear: I'll pass on gear. Please give my one set of gear to the fifth place finisher, dowhat13, instead. 👍
 
I hope I got 12th! :scared:
 
Back