- 2012 GT5 Daytona 500 - (Race 23:00 GMT / 18:00 EST 3/3)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 215 comments
  • 17,556 views
Extremely sorry everyone. I couldn't attend the race.
I'll be sure to be at the race on the 3rd.
I hope you all understand, and sorry about the inconvenience for some.
 
As long as you actually make it to the room on the 3rd you'll have a good turnout. Half the guys in the race are from the Sprint Cup and are very reliable.
 
Yeah, almost all of our league is going to try to be there. Should make for a fun race!
 
TomMcD
As long as you actually make it to the room on the 3rd you'll have a good turnout. Half the guys in the race are from the Sprint Cup and are very reliable.

MustangRyan
Yeah, almost all of our league is going to try to be there. Should make for a fun race!

Sounds great. :D
 
Extremely sorry everyone. I couldn't attend the race.
I'll be sure to be at the race on the 3rd.
I hope you all understand, and sorry about the inconvenience for some.
Its okay Jkt008

As long as you actually make it to the room on the 3rd you'll have a good turnout. Half the guys in the race are from the Sprint Cup and are very reliable.

Yeah, almost all of our league is going to try to be there. Should make for a fun race!

Yep it is going to be fun!
 
Can i join march third?

PSN = ACDCROCKS123
car = 48 2011
 
Acorner123
Can i join march third?

PSN = ACDCROCKS123
car = 48 2011

Sure. Signed up.

Only 3 spots left for March 3rd!
 
Just saw its 2011 only, can a '10 tune be transferred to the same '11 car?
 
Just saw its 2011 only, can a '10 tune be transferred to the same '11 car?

Yep, it will be the same on the '11 car.
 
Just saw its 2011 only, can a '10 tune be transferred to the same '11 car?

You'll pretty much need to write down your '10 setting on something and then setup your '11 :dopey:
 
Malydiabel
You'll pretty much need to write down your '10 setting on something and then setup your '11 :dopey:

He means will the tune still work. Which it should.
 
Nevermind.
 
Last edited:
Will there be jet dryers? If so I'm scared.
 
Left Turn
Will there be jet dryers? If so I'm scared.

Don't worry. There won't. :scared:

You and Taylor24 racing on the 3rd?
 
Looking at OP don't think mics disabled is a good idea personally.
 
Knelly
Looking at OP don't think mics disabled is a good idea personally.

Hmm.. I don't know. I turned it off for a better connection, but the race might get a bit boring not being able to talk.

I'll enable it.
 
Strategies can change mid race and if you need to advise a partner then there's the benefit.

I will be muting at least one mic pre race though.
 
Mics are a must for a 2+ hour race. Turn visual damage to off to help reduce lag.
 
MustangRyan
Mics are a must for a 2+ hour race. Turn visual damage to off to help reduce lag.

Thanks for the suggestion. 👍

Visual damage now off.
 
Strategies can change mid race and if you need to advise a partner then there's the benefit.

I will be muting at least one mic pre race though.

You and me also.
 
Don't mute me! :scared:
 
Yes, we're in on the 3rd.
 
Never done a long race without restrictor plate settings, these cars are alive in the turns with this much power.
 
I'm very jittery in the turns with a DS3 :scared:
 
Yep, my car needs tightening up a little with the setup I 'want' to run 💡
 
Is anyone else running an 83 too?
 
Thread is quiet.
 
Does anyone expect to make it through the first 5 laps without a huge accident at full power? :scared:
 
MustangRyan
Does anyone expect to make it through the first 5 laps without a huge accident at full power? :scared:

Well, it'll need a lot of skill to get through the race. ;)
 
Back