2012 GT5 Replica`s Store April MADNESS **CLOSED**

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 234 comments
That BMW M3 GTS looks great, I would be very happy to give it a new home in my racing garage, FR will be sent from my ID_lowmilage account in 10 minutes time!

Ok, I would like a Subaru in Lightning blue mica. I'll send the fr and paint a little later today!👍

Holly molly,
can't keep up on you....:dunce:

There's already 2 months of delivery my friend.

Cheers :)
BigRicUSA11

Yeep lol But There will be so MANY CARS IM PLANNED Lol im in process of STI`s Now 15 i have to make lol

Hey Kitten...I'm interested in one of each if possible...except the M3 GTS because your going to send one to me already. I am pleased with the colors on the pics you have posted...those colors would be great. Thanks again. Let me know if this is possible.

I am happy to be the first person to take home my new baby, the Supra. Can you tell me like the difference between the Street and Racing mode? Personally, I think the Supra has the best work done on it 👍

The Novitec 458 sounds nice too...put me on the waiting list for that 👍

I am happy to be the first person to take home my new baby, the Supra. Can you tell me like the difference between the Street and Racing mode? Personally, I think the Supra has the best work done on it 👍

The Novitec 458 sounds nice too...put me on the waiting list for that 👍

Racing is set up for Speed PURE GRIP, And tweaked suspension, as tranmision.

Hey Kitten...I'm interested in one of each if possible...except the M3 GTS because your going to send one to me already. I am pleased with the colors on the pics you have posted...those colors would be great. Thanks again. Let me know if this is possible.

Im sending GTS in 1min

QUOTE=swara96;6923523]And what does street do?[/QUOTE]

Street is for Crusing and going crazy best on Comfort Hards:)
Im going to start Tuning Because ive only did Bodykit off the car and HP and Weight now for setting sheet

I may be asking too much, But the Aston I'm getting, can I have it in black?

Oh, And can I have the scooby in there just for cruising the Rome course (In the same colour as the picture :) )

I may be asking too much, But the Aston I'm getting, can I have it in black?

Oh, And can I have the scooby in there just for cruising the Rome course (In the same colour as the picture :) )
Read the Specifications!!

Back