2012 GT5 Replica`s Store April MADNESS **CLOSED**

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 234 comments
Thanks for the cars, I'll accept your FR as soon as I can.

I also read the article of the amg black and m3 gts comparison on topgear.com.

Im sending GTS in 1min

I received the GTS and handles awesome at least the racing suspension...I tried to change to the softer suspension on setting b but it was not there...it was the race suspension.

By the way, put me down for the C63 Black edition too. Thanks! Much appreciated for all your hard work and generosity your showing...let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.

Hi TheKitten. I like driving the BMW. But your first serie came with one tune, right? I checked the settings A,B and C which are all the same.

I find myself driving the Beamer more careful as if it was real. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi TheKitten. I like driving the BMW. But your first serie came with one tune, right? I checked the settings A,B and C which are all the same.

I find myself driving the Beamer more careful as if it was real. :lol:

Ok when u have time go on mutiplayer ill twll u Tune

I received the GTS and handles awesome at least the racing suspension...I tried to change to the softer suspension on setting b but it was not there...it was the race suspension.

By the way, put me down for the C63 Black edition too. Thanks! Much appreciated for all your hard work and generosity your showing...let me know if I can be of assistance in any way.

GOOD LUCK WITH C63 IT DRIves like a car from th 50`s lol

I would also request an order for the BMW M3 GTS too.

I can't wait for my new Ferrari and Supra!

I'd love to check some of these out. Can you put me down for one of each that are still available? I'll take a whatever blue that is for the STI. If the AMG Black Edition can be painted a different color, then I'd prefer it in black (any Merc black chip will do) to go with the theme of the car.

i'd love to check some of these out. Can you put me down for one of each that are still available? I'll take a whatever blue that is for the sti. If the amg black edition can be painted a different color, then i'd prefer it in black (any merc black chip will do) to go with the theme of the car.

read the specification!!!

Thanks Really appreciate it ill give you BMW GTS Tomorrow

Just sent fr to you 👍
Last time when I tryed your fr list was full..I bet there is many takers for those awesome cars 👍
Keep your nice work going :)

Just sent fr to you 👍
Last time when I tryed your fr list was full..I bet there is many takers for those awesome cars 👍
Keep your nice work going :)

about 2 months of sending

To all PEOPLE WHO SIGHNED UP IT Will Be DElayed so you will get It the next dday after original date srry

MSTER YOU WILL GET IT TOMMOROW

That seems complete nonsense to me.
I'll take a guess - wait - I still dont understand.

Ok i was Sending The M3 to urabus098 but i forgot to save the new savedata with the C63 AMG Dont Worry It will be there

Back