2012 Korean Grand Prix

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 376 comments
"Stats man" Vettel is continuing his strength. He's in his comfort zone so here is to hoping he takes this and stays ahead of Alonso.

Massa is looking absolutely fantastic on another note!

Interesting situation brewing here. It appears that Felipe is faster than Fernando. Shame he has to play the part of loyal team mate.

Edit: Here we go"you're a bit too close to Fernando. Back off a bit"...

The right handed at the end of the first straight is a joke. There have been too many people sticking it up the inside and forcing the other car off the circuit for my liking.

haitch40
Come on Felipe.

Show the haters what you are made of.

+1, Webber, Button and Massa have to have some if the best personalities on the grid IMO.

Big Massa fan here.

:lol: Excellent from Hulkenberg. I see Grosjean is being very cautious behind Hamilton.

EDIT: I'm not a huge fan of Massa. But it's nice to see him doing well. Everybody loves an underdog.

"Fernando is slower than you. So back off a bit"

I half expected them to release Massa, hoping he can catch and hold up Webber, to allow Alonso into 2nd place.

C'mon Ferrari, let Massa through to catch and slow Webber by battling. If he doesn't make it or gets past let Alonso through at end. Simples!

After this race, I'm more and more convinced that Lewis' defection is a good idea.

Last edited:
The right handed at the end of the first straight is a joke. There have been too many people sticking it up the inside and forcing the other car off the circuit for my liking.

The massive run off area doesn't help. The defending driver can force them off, safe in the knowledge the other car will be fine. If they had steep kerbs (gravel would be better) it wouldn't happen half as much.
Grosjean seems to like that area this race, mainly so he can avoid any possible incident.

dhandeh
The massive run off area doesn't help. The defending driver can force them off, safe in the knowledge the other car will be fine. If they had steep kerbs (gravel would be better) it wouldn't happen half as much.
Grosjean seems to like that area this race, mainly so he can avoid any possible incident.

At least it shows that Grosjean is attempting to avoid incidents :lol:

This race has beena disaster for Mclaren!

Button out in the first few corners and Hamilton started 3rd but is now 10th and behind Vergne!

C'mon Charlie, we all want a GWC, you do too, don't lie ;)

niky
After this race, I'm more and more convinced that Lewis' defection ia a good idea.

I'm not convinced. His expectations for next year are low. I guess we will see in 2014. Sure, Mclaren have made a lot of mistakes this year, but Mercedes haven't exactly been perfect. If they don't provide him with a good car in 2014, he will regret the move.

dhandeh

It doesn't. Formula one needs to consider gravel traps again. In a perfect world, less downforce and manual gearboxes too.

dhandeh
Hamilton is having a taster for next season.

Yup. I think we will see some incidents next year. He's not going to be happy duking it out in the midfield.

Mind you, I didn't say Mercedes was the perfect place to go... :lol:

Vettel has no tires left.

No gravel please... Just more consistent stewarding.

Back