2013 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 27th-28th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whodoyouthink
  • 130 comments
  • 10,231 views
I can't believe how good a year Schneider is having for someone who has retired.
 
Where does one get photos of the race guys? SpeedHunters maybe?
 
Fantastic pics :drool: got a wallpaper size for the last one ?


Also Thanks Mac
 
Those 458 GT3s are such beautiful cars, love the pictures!!
 
The last one is great, overall they're all pretty good but the last one just stands out :drool:
 
I probably should have asked this earlier before the race ended, but does anybody know the title of the background theme music that was played everytime they showed highlights? It's stuck in my head and I really dig the song :lol:

Be it a download link or a youtube link, I will be very happy if anyone can find it for me.
 
My selfmade video, because I were there too. This weekend in Spa was awesome!

 
On my phone at the mo but that video looks great, I'm looking forward to watching it in full HD!
 
Back