2013 Fantasy NASCAR: Season Over

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 1,309 comments
Dang. I was debating between Hamlin and Kahne. Went with Hamlin, which was still looking pretty good until 6 to go. :grumpy:

So a 2nd, 3rd, and 23rd. Coulda been a 1, 2, 3. Great picks, Carbonox!

Had a good run going yesterday with the 54, 33, and 22, but Keselowski pretty much ruined a 1, 2 ,3 finish. I got 2 in the top 10 today with Kyle Busch and Dale Jr. I guess Carl's luck at Bristol ran out.

Sprint Cup
rnd5.png

Most Points: Carbonox ; Blitz24 ; Vetteman24 (138(1-2-3))
Least Points: Ganon83 (60)
Biggest Gain: Carbonox (+12)
Biggest Loss: Stormtrooper217 (-14)
New Entrants: KBRacing88 (24th) ; Matty (25th)

Next Race: Auto Club 400 @ Auto Club Speedway (March 24)

----------
Special Event Series
rnd2.png

Most Points: Jello18 (124)
Least Points: Wilbur (84)
Biggest Gain: MustangRyan ; Jello18 (+2)
Biggest Loss: smuffyatfcp (-4)
New Entrants: Chqr (12th) ; Jahgee1124 (11th) ; KBRacing2488 (10th) Vetteman24 (13th)

Next Race: Camping World Truck Series @ Rockingham Speedway (April 14th)​

Last edited:
Somehow still leading the Cup series, I have no idea how :lol:. The pack is catching up to me and Doth.

Damn did I drop so many positions. :ouch:

Picks will be submitted shortly, looking to bounce back this weekend.

I can't see images hosted at imageshack while at work, so I'm not sure.

I can see images hosted at www.imgur.com though. :dopey:

Argh. Very peculiar issue. I can't see the Sprint Cup table but can see the Special Event tables. I'm on my PC which showed the tables at the start of the season.

If someone could just tell me place currently, that'd be great and relative fall/rise.

Chqr
Argh. Very peculiar issue. I can't see the Sprint Cup table but can see the Special Event tables. I'm on my PC which showed the tables at the start of the season.

If someone could just tell me place currently, that'd be great and relative fall/rise.

Fifth place (down two positions), 90 point score this week, 33 back of the leader (369 trailing 402).

I think Dinger will be a great choice for me this weekend. It's his hometown track, he's had two Cup starts so far this season where he got an 11th and a 13th, helping the 51 sit in 8th in owners points currently, and to top it off he was quick in practice, 3rd fastest.

My picks:
11- Denny Hamlin
20- Matt Kenseth
56- Martin Truex Jr.

Hoping for another good week.

Hoping for another good week.

I just hoping for one good week. With the way my year has gone so far, I can safely guarantee that one of my picks with either a) wreck or b) finish some where well outside of the top twenty.

I had 14, 20 and 48. Looks like Johnson's not doing particularly well, but I wouldn't be too worried as long as Stewart wins. :)

Back