2013 NASCAR Thread

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
Jason Ratcliff in that one clip

k-bigpic.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, this didn't get proper attention here

This could be the last time we'll ever see Jeff Burton, Ken Schrader, Dave Blaney, Mark Martin or a Labonte (They aren't even racing), kinda sad seeing the guys you grew up watching hang up the firesuits and helmets.

Yeah, that was definitely a "Holy ****!" moment. Everyone's OK though.

As long as Gordon remembers where the gas pedal is, next restart should be good.

Exactly how many bizarre things are going to happen in NASCR since Juan Pablo Montoya crashed into the jet dryer?

And no Montoya hitting the jet dryer jokes, please. 👎

I don't want to be on any forum when JJ wins the championship. I'm not even mad because he probably would have won the championship this year without The Chase.

I don't want to be on any forum when JJ wins the championship. I'm not even mad because he probably would have won the championship this year without The Chase.
He wouldn't have even needed to show up today, if not for the Chase format.

At least Jimmie had to work a little more for this one. Matt and the #20 are an awesome team. To get this close in first year is great. They'll be back next season.

This weekend has been 2 out of 3 for good races to me. I've been watching most of this one, and watched most of the Truck race as well, and they both have been pleasant surprises. Congrats to Jimmie and the 48 team, lots of kudos to Matt and the 20 team. Good race to all. Nod to Jr. for not choking.

Also a great win for Denny Hamlin. I'm glad he finally won a race after all he's been through this year. 👍

And Matt Kenseth, this year's runner-up in points? Good luck for 2014 buddy, you're gonna need it.

Back