2013 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
  • 486,042 views
Might as well just rename this the Danica 500 qualifying, with appearances, maybe, by the other drivers.

Yawn.
 
Fox please... there's qualifying happening, can we get back to that already?
 
Well the danica talk is getting pretty annoying. Which is more annoying, me or Fox bragging about Danica??
 
I'm done with the Danica Patrick interview hour, I'll just look at the results later.👎:grumpy:
 
Hamlin ran under the yellow line to the finish line, is that allowed in qualifying?
 
Someone's gonna knock Danica off of the pole and Fox's bragging will have been for nothing.
 
I swear this broadcast is run by people with ADD.
 
I turned it off. I wanted to watch qualifying, not Danica talking for 3 hours.
 
Wtf is up with interviewing danica?!

She used her Hendrick power and her Legacy to draft off of the ghost of Dale Earnhardt and get the pole, and now she must recall the great tale of this for all to hear on any mediums possible.
 
I hope someone qualifies on pole to shut the Fox Broadcasters up. I bet they would still talk about Danica qualifying in second.
 
She used her Hendrick power and her Legacy to draft off of the ghost of Dale Earnhardt and get the pole, and now she must recall the great tale of this for all to hear on any mediums possible.

I could of sworn it was the ghost of Tony Stewart's car though??
 
I could of sworn it was the ghost of Tony Stewart's car though.

You can't see a real ghost, genius. Real ghosts are invisible unless they choose to appear to you.
 
She used her Hendrick power and her Legacy to draft off of the ghost of Dale Earnhardt and get the pole, and now she must recall the great tale of this for all to hear on any mediums possible.

lmao funniest post ever!
 
Geez, this makes an NBA game seem entertaining.
 
She used her Hendrick power and her Legacy to draft off of the ghost of Dale Earnhardt and get the pole, and now she must recall the great tale of this for all to hear on any mediums possible.

Soon enough they'll refer to her as the Queen of NASCAR...
 
Soon enough they'll refer to her as the Queen of NASCAR...
Now I have the horrible image of Danica and Richard Petty......... Umm, doing something that I'd be banned for posting. :(
 
Now I have the horrible image of Danica and Richard Petty......... Umm, doing something that I'd be banned for posting. :(

Rule 34, it applies to all.

WARNING KIDS, don't look that up on Google Images with SafeSearch off
 
Rule 34, it applies to all.

WARNING KIDS, don't look that up on Google Images with SafeSearch off

Don't look that up on Google Search ever.
 
Heh heh . . . there's more talk of Danica here than in her 'own' thread.

Well, guys, I think something in me died, when the season was over. . . and I feel alive again - waiting so impatiently for these guys to get back to duking it out - and the gen 6 car really has me excited. I know we reamed NASCAR left and right about the COT - but it served its purpose - now we not only have all that safety - but all this great styling - so awesome to see these machines look so good.

We'll be staring at them for hours :lol:
 
Come on Front Row Joe, get the pole!
 
Is it safe to come out of the Danica shelter yet? :scared:

Kenseth's running his lap, so I'd say yes.

Nope, he couldn't get it.
 
I hear that there is a bad wind on Twitter (I'm not watching the tv) near turn 3, so a lot of lap times are being ruined.
 
I might have said this previously, but I see a bit of young Clint Eastwood in Dale Jr.

Jeff almost got it...
 
Back