2013 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
  • 486,092 views
FFS. Really?

Edt: alright, fair enough.
 
Johnson says he hit it. Might be real debris.
 
Things sound exciting now, I want in! What's a decent live stream site? The one I just tried asked me if I wanted to have it on with someone in Leeds.
 
Some invisible alummnumna minium. Stealth stuff. You can see it only when you look at it.
 
First time debris actually exists.
 
Logano to wreck BK. he's on one.
 
I call for a hell of an exciting finish.
 
I call for hell.
 
Best racing of the day and they throw a debris caution? Are you 🤬 kidding me?

They showed Brad hitting some giant silver ball of whateverthehellthatis so for once it actually looks like debris.
 
With the field running single file for so long there's a ton of cars left.
 
How did they reset the field? Who is on point now? Don't tell me it's that rookie.. . .

Alright - Chevy versus Ford!
 
So who's gonna get it?
 
That Silverado commercial pisses me off....
"What do you do?"
...30 second pause....
"ugh"
Just tell him your job Damnit.....
 
I'm going to wee myself.
 
Jeff Gordon went way backwards... :(
 
Jimmie Johnson!
 
And it's Johnson...

Pah, boring. :grumpy:
 
Johnson from Jnr!
 
Back