2013 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 10,986 comments
  • 486,045 views
Crank it up!!

Love this new sound. It roars, but smooth. More of a confident snarl than the old grumble.
 
I wouldn't say its a Gibbs' issue as a lot of the parts are from Toyota and TRD which supplies engines and parts to Michael Waltrip Racing too.

Thing is though, its ONLY been happening to the Gibbs cars. I don't what they are doing, but something is not working on their end.
 
Thing is though, its ONLY been happening to the Gibbs cars. I don't what they are doing, but something is not working on their end.

This is similar to what happened with the Roush juggernaut a few years ago at 'Dega, when all of their 5 cars blew up within laps of each others.
 
Can't really judge the new cars at Daytona or Talladega, since they are the outliers in the NASCAR schedule (as are the road courses).

Still not used to seeing Kenseth as a Gibbs driver.
 
Can't really judge the new cars at Daytona or Talladega, since they are the outliers in the NASCAR schedule (as are the road courses).

Still not used to seeing Kenseth as a Gibbs driver.

Yeah. Almost like he lost a part of his identity.
 
Still not used to seeing Kenseth as a Gibbs driver.

You should be, after all the colors yellow and black are apart of his legacy as the killer bee!
 
I had to have missed some because I only counted 8 mentions in the last 34 min
 
Whats your twitter ill give ya a follow :sly:

@Katiegan53

Ooh, it's been a while since anyone has mentioned Dani- oh, never mind. Twitter is still full of her crazy fans.
 
Oh god, only now I did notice Ambrose in the top 10. I didn't even realize he was racing before now, lol. :sly:
 
I have never seen so many low testosterone and viagra commercials in my life.... This is starting to get annoying.
 
The SubWay commercial is actually hilarious.
 
No penalties, please . .......

Well . . . a mix of strategies there . . .

And caution now.
 
And now Truex is out of it...
 
Now a MWR Toyota blows up. What the hell did TRD do to these engines?
 
Relationship mentioned! That's worth a full bottle of beer, right?
 
Burton nailed the wall.
 
Scott Speed leading :lol:
 
That caution so soon throws all the strategies out the window.
 
What is going on with Toyota...?
 
Is Speed the only car on the lead lap?
 
Bring them all in, get 4 tyres and gas. There's gonna be yellows. Be safe. AHEM Denny, Danica!

Blaney P2 :D
 
Relationship mentioned! That's worth a full bottle of beer, right?
At this rate, this game needs to be played inside a liquor store.

I gotta say that for being a driver, having Scott Speed as a name is pretty awesome. :)
 
If you are a lap down, you can't pit, as that prevents you from taking the wave around after Scott Speed pits.
 
Blaney and Speed, only ones on lead lap?
 
Back