• 476 comments
My prediction:

1 - Alonso
2 - Hamilton
3 - Raikkonen
4 - Vettel
5 - Button

^^ Just pointing out my almost perfect prediction. :D

I really thought Hamilton could take on Kimi.

Jesus Christ, the marbles!! Be careful down there, may just 🤬 up your suspension, that's not an F1 track, it's rally!

Was a great race. Congrats to Alonso and Ferrari for their win!
Nice race also by Kimi, taking the 2nd place and Lewis, for the 3rd spot.

Will be funny to see this race end with the exact three drivers that started in the top three finish in the top three.

And that was exactly what happened, just in a different order.

I'm glad Hamilton managed to hold on to third position. You could hear the desperation in his voice when he was questioning why there was no blue flags for the slower Caterham in front. Even his engineer on the radio sounded relieved just there. :D

Good race, it all came down to the strategies, people were all over the place and pit stops played a huge part. Vettel managed to make up 13 seconds in the last 4-5 laps? Great to watch. Podium for Hamilton. 👍

Now my third race ever watched is in the books. All this year. All I can I say, why haven't I been watching longer. I've truly missed out.

I don't suppose it would've made much of a difference :lol:
You're right. Guess I'm being pig headed, but this was Alonso's to win.

Vettel should have had the S tire on lap 49/50 :( He would have had more chance to pass Hamilton and got closer to Alonso.

And then see his tyres turn to rubbish for the last two laps?

Redbull are the only people who can judge when the right time to pit is for their own cars.

Driver of the day? Alonso for me, but i thought Riccardo and Button both had strong races..

Redbull are the only people who can judge when the right time to pit is for their own cars.

I think Vettel could've gone 1 lap earlier. In my opinion, they should have pitted on lap 50. Button pitted lap 49, Vettel pitted lap 51.

I'm not sure it would have made a huge difference, but probably just enough for Vettel to make the pass.

Awesome win by/for Zo & Ferrari. excellent finish for "Dan the Man".
Red Bull dropped the ball during qualifying. Should(woulda coulda) have used the soft tyre.
On to the next race!

Vettel should have pited 2 laps before and he would make the podium!

Last edited:
Alo cant have TWO girlfriends!, One of them has to be his sister surely!!

Forgive a newbie, but what makes the Bahrain Grand Prix so controversial?

Just my guessing, a lap earlier would not be so bad I think for the tire, I was assuming the S tires fitted on Vettel's car might still have enough grip for another lap to chase the top 3. He gained a lot within the last 4 laps.

Intense last minute charge by Vettel, shocking pace.

Ferrari really built themselves a great car, really impressive.

I was totally expecting Lewis to pass Kimi, that E21 is a tank going so quick with the damage. GJ to everyone really, to Paul for P5 too especially after Sutil took him out like that, wow.

Really fun race to watch.

I was only able to watch the start, then I didn't watch till about lap 25 so I missed Mark's collision, gotta see what happened. Webber fail!

Forgive a newbie, but what makes the Bahrain Grand Prix so controversial?

I think they were referring to the current situation in the country, as it's not exactly entirely peaceful over there at the minute. The race was cancelled in 2011 after lots of people died during political demonstrations.

Back