Roma v Feyenoord
PSV Eindhoven v Zenit St Petersburg
Liverpool v Besiktas
Tottenham v Fiorentina
Celtic v Inter Milan

bit of a glamour tie for Celtic..
You said it...

celtic-1967-gallery.jpg

I'm sure it'll be packed to the rafters and we can expect an amazing display to commemorate the re-match of the 1967 cup final...

Got my ticket yesterday. 👍

The Europa League returns tonight with the last 32, the games involving British teams are Young Boys v Everton which is on in a bit, and later there's Celtic v Inter Milan, Liverpool v Besiktas and Tottenham v Fiorentina..

Celtic losing 2-0 to Inter right now. Only 16 minuites into the game.

Edit: comeback for Celtic now 2-2 with 2 goals in seconds.

Edit2: Celtic vs Inter 3-3. What a game.

Last edited:
Dominant from Liverpool in the 1st half, but really need to get the ball in the back of the net FFS!

Wish ITV would have shown the Celtic game instead of the Liverpool game. I've just seen that last minute equalizer and it was a fantastic goal.

What an absolutely fantastic night! Inter Milan's fans were top notch and the football Celtic played at times was simply Marvellous. Really should have been 3-1 to us if not for some silly mistakes!

Legia Warsaw - Ajax Amsterdam is played in an empty stadium. And to bring some atmosphere to the game the stadium has audience sounds playing through the speakers. :lol:

Legia - Ajax 0-3 first half. 0-4 overall. And 4 yellow cards for Legia. Excellent.

PSV are getting their asses handed to them Against Zenit.

Insanely proud of Celtic. Absolutely fantastic from every single minute of both legs. Inter Milan go through thanks to some insane luck(and a beautiful goal) but the referee was a shambles. Some Italian money involved there for sure.

So lets re-cap, Tottenham are out after losing 2-0 away to Fiorentina (3-1 agg), Celtic are out after losing to Inter Milan 1-0 (4-3 agg), Liverpool are in extra time vs Besiktas and Everton are 1-0 down to Young Boys but lead 4-2 on agg, not a great week for the Brits in Europe

Liverpool out after losing on penalties to Besiktas, Lovren missed the last one and it now means that Everton will most likely be the sole remaining Brit left, they are 6-2 up on agg v Young Boys...

Well. The ref is doing a great job ruining the Feyenoord game. What a ridiculous fart with a whistle.

I saw that someone threw an inflatable Banana at Gervinho, absolute disgrace!

Well. The ref is doing a great job ruining the Feyenoord game. What a ridiculous fart with a whistle.
I just seen that another team playing Italian opposition got a red card in a match with everything to play for.

Strange.:embarrassed:

I had no idea who Gervinho was playing for until I googled him, I honestly would have expected the inflatable banana to come from Zenit fans.

Gervinho wasn't near it, they were throwing those around in the crowd, not towards the players and it ended up on the pitch.
Referee has lost the plot really... Inconsistent and incapable.

Ok, well Twitter said it was throw at him, guess it was made up (shrugs shoulders)

Round of 16 draw..

Everton v Dynamo Kiev
Dnipro v Ajax
Zenit St Petersburg v Torino
Wolfsburg v Inter Milan
Villareal v Sevilla
Napoli v Dinamo Moscow
Club Brugge v Besiktas
Fiorentina v AS Roma

Back