2014 Bathurst 12 Hour - Jan. 25th - Congrat's to winners Team Old Rosie! Over 350 laps!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 155 comments
Is their going to be changing conditions during the race? Just wanna no if I should practice in the wet :D

Good news, the team has got back to me: Concrete Climax are definitely in! We will be competing from a single location since we are all local, PSN ID will mostly likely be jonnyb1990, but I will let you know if that changes.

I will driver #2 of concrete climax (but like jonny said will be driving on the same PSN as jonny)

Provisional Lobby Settings added to 3rd post.

N.B. Apologies for the typo in the OP, BHP limit is 591 not 598. In addition there is a PP limit of 620 which may be lowered if testing highlights that some cars are out of balance (Audis and Mercs in particular). Hope this has not caused too much pain for those already testing.

I might do this but I need a driver 2. The best candidate for that is my 12 year old brother. :lol:

Provisional Lobby Settings added to 3rd post.

N.B. Apologies for the typo in the OP, BHP limit is 591 not 598. In addition there is a PP limit of 620 which may be lowered if testing highlights that some cars are out of balance (Audis and Mercs in particular). Hope this has not caused too much pain for those already testing.

My team tested some cars today and our choice is the Nissan GTR Nismo! Indeed, we saw Audis and Mercs are a little better AND some Audis have weight lower than exposed on rules.

Here's the drivers list:
#1: d3adn0iser
#2; Cleuton_live
#3: eng_almir
#4; LucasALV

You can put me as "Clube F4f/GT Lixo"'s TM!

Homologated Car list updated in 3rd post.

- GT300 cars removed.
- the pure GT3 cars are within 1% over a stint.
- 3 'road' cars have been added, they all require race areo.
- Although the addition of these cars spread the field to 2.5%, they burn through tyres quicker, and therefore over 12 hours will require more time in the pits.

- GT300 cars removed.
- the pure GT3 cars are within 1% over a stint.
- 3 'road' cars have been added, they all require race areo.
- Although the addition of these cars spread the field to 2.5%, they burn through tyres quicker, and therefore over 12 hours will require more time in the pits.

I was going to say I tested one of the GT300 cars and down the hill they were 15 mph slower than the Merc.

- another 3 'road' cars have been added, they all require race areo.
- after 3rd round of BoP testing, 6 cars are 101%.

aYgyiw1.jpg

ENTRY

Think everyone has signed up now.

Team Name - Reddit Tier 2 (RDT2)
Team Manager - Chromethemoon
Driver 1 - Chromethemoon
Driver 2 - Fractal13
Driver 3 - CookieMahnster
Driver 4 - Adieshibbyin
Car - TBA
Version - TBA

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome!

We shall be competing remotely as I'm from the UK, fractal13 is from Canada, Nickdaman_uno and chromethemoon are from America.

A little introduction we are from a group of sim racers who met on Reddit via racing in RDT2 (Originally a forza 4 race club), We are squeaky clean racers and dabble with various sims such as project C.A.R.S, Race 07 and hopefully Assetto Corsa when the multiplayer is out. I live very close to Goodwood and frequently turn up to the breakfast club and events at the motor circuit, Fractal is a marshall at Mosport, Uno races SCCA miatas at Sebring and works with some race teams and chrome is quite the motorsport enthusiast.

If anyones wearing a mic we love to talk about motorsport or anything automotive related while driving to pass time.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I live in Adelaide South Australia and would like to compete in this event. I have never done an event like this before, but I would be very interested in learning how it works. My PSN Id is nicko321, so please look me up if you are looking for a driver.
Cheers

@Player 1
@jonnyb1990 @memto89
@GTP_DeadKun @cleuton_live
@DaxCobra @DrivingForce @Quantum_H4i
@adam46
@redbullrider20
@adieshibbyin
@joetruckv8
@nicko321

- We going to run a group test session this SATURDAY (18th).
- It will be a 2 hour session to test and practice the driver change over system and lap recording.
- This time could also be used to decide your running order and stint length.

What time would people like it to be, so we can find the best time slot for most people. May I suggest 2200 UTC?

N.B. For those not on the (@) list you are more than welcome to partake, this may be a good opportunity to meet potential team mates.

How did you get here so fast? We're not ready for you yet! Check back later, or don't, your loss.

You've got this far, you may as well see what happens next. Send me a message, ask me the time.

Last edited:
What time would people like it to be, so we can find the best time slot for most people. May I suggest 2200 UTC?

N.B. For those not on the (@) list you are more than welcome to partake, this may be a good opportunity to meet potential team mates.

I, and my team mates are running a Group C race between 2100 and 0000GMT/UTC so we would be late if you did run it at this time. I would request 1700/1800 if it suits others?

@Player 1
@jonnyb1990 @memto89
@GTP_DeadKun @cleuton_live
@DaxCobra @DrivingForce @Quantum_H4i
@adam46
@redbullrider20
@adieshibbyin
@joetruckv8
@nicko321

- We going to run a group test session this SATURDAY (18th).
- It will be a 2 hour session to test and practice the driver change over system and lap recording.
- This time could also be used to decide your running order and stint length.

I would be keen to participate in this test. Thankyou.

I just wish to confirm the time you have stated would be 0830 cdst (Sunday 19th) in Australia?

What car do i need to have, so I can purchase one and start doing some serious laps around the mountain.

Cheers, I look forward to seeing you on the day.

Last edited:
Back