CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
2014-logo-website.png

Sunday February 9 - 6:15am AEST Local Time
Saturday February 8 - 11:15am PST | 2:15pm EST | 7:15pm UTC

Information Links:
FREE Live streaming of the event will be available HERE.

Last edited:
I definitely wont be getting up for the start of this race but I can't wait to catch the rest of it! The quality of drivers in the top class is just fantastic, it's great to have seen this event grow so much in the last few years. I do wish there were a few more competitive production cars in the lower classes though, full of Evo's, 3 Series', etc. like it would've been during the era where they were competing for overall victory.

I think their were supposed to be some Z4's in there too, though I think they've had to pull out. Sucks, not sure I'll make the effort to catch this one with no-one to cheer for.

I think their were supposed to be some Z4's in there too, though I think they've had to pull out. Sucks, not sure I'll make the effort to catch this one with no-one to cheer for.
There's dfinitely some BMW's on track, but none in the top class I don't think. Just went through their photo album for today and didn't see any.

1621842_629433607093926_1538998944_n.jpg

Only 3 BMW's on the entry list, a 335i, E46 GTR and an M3 E92, all in class D. That's according to the official program anyway.

Vita 4 One pulled out from the race a week or two back, they where set to run 3 Z4 GT-3s so with them out there's none on the top class.

Looks like spectator numbers will be up massively this year. Last year the camping area in the infield was only about a third full, and this year its fully booked out.

There's a team with all kinds of awesome about it !

The number is 99 👍

The car is a Lamborghini :drool:

One of the drivers is the Incredible Hulk or if you prefer Start Trek he is Nero, the Romulan from the future (Eric Bana):scared:

And the name of the team? RACING INCIDENT! :ill:

:lol:

One of the drivers is the Incredible Hulk or if you prefer Start Trek he is Nero, the Romulan from the future (Eric Bana)

Yeah, he's done his fair share of racing down here, whether it's circuit racing or tarmac rallies. Next year he'll, apparently, be teaming up with Mark Webber for the 12 Hour!

Really up for this, will try to watch as much of it as I can, but it starts in the evening and finishes early morning in the UK. Don't think I'll be able to pull an all-nighter without being a tired miserable git for the whole of Sunday.

I plan on watching this, just need to figure the time it comes on in my timezone.

About to go out for my practice session now. I can update this thread with how I'm going if that's ok with everyone, or I won't if everyone wants to keep discussion to just the 12 hour itself.

About to go out for my practice session now. I can update this thread with how I'm going if that's ok with everyone, or I won't if everyone wants to keep discussion to just the 12 hour itself.
Eh, just do it. :P

Edit: What's your number again?

Last edited:

Good luck man! I'd like to see you keep us posted :) What kind of car are you driving?

NISMO boys fastest in practice 3. Hoping for a good result this weekend for them, as long as they can keep the mechanical gremlins at bay.

Eh, just do it. :P

Edit: What's your number again?

Good luck man! I'd like to see you keep us posted :) What kind of car are you driving?

Thanks! I'm driving a HQ Holden in the HQ and Gemini support race, #14. Had a bit of a rough day so far, had to replace a broken shifter plate and a cracked gearbox extension housing already 👎

Yeah, that's unfortunately a familiar headline for Australian GT racing. The local teams just can't afford to make little mistakes like that on Friday and Saturday.
Or get caught up in someone else's mess.

Back