Looks like great!
Put me down on entry list please.

PSN: HarskGaming96
Color/Number: TBA

Looks like great!
Put me down on entry list please.

PSN: HarskGaming96
Color/Number: TBA
Thx for joining Harsk, Please Add Mamaghi to your PSN Friends. An entry list will be added later.

Thx for joining Harsk, Please Add Mamaghi to your PSN Friends. An entry list will be added later.
I know why to add. Because the lobby will be "Friends Only". At least 1 pit stop will be mandatory, right?

@Mamaghi, is ABS allowed or disallowed? You do not clarify that. I also notice that you said "Box," but what does "Box: Free (Use Racing soft and Racing hard tires)" mean?

I know that Marrakech is a French-speaking place, so I'm trying to be polite, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you referring to the French word "boîte?" Like "boîte de vitesses?" That would be gearbox, but it doesn't make sense in this context.

"Arrête au stand?" like "stop box/pit box?"

Also, another thing that you should be aware of, is that the timeslot you have chosen is very, very popular already. Many series already use that timeslot (Saturdays evenings/nights) including my own ITCC - partially, at least.

@Mamaghi, is ABS allowed or disallowed? You do not clarify that. I also notice that you said "Box," but what does "Box: Free (Use Racing soft and Racing hard tires)" mean?

I know that Marrakech is a French-speaking place, so I'm trying to be polite, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you referring to the French word "boîte?" Like "boîte de vitesses?" That would be gearbox, but it doesn't make sense in this context.

"Arrête au stand?" like "stop box/pit box?"

Also, another thing that you should be aware of, is that the timeslot you have chosen is very, very popular already. Many series already use that timeslot (Saturdays evenings/nights) including my own ITCC - partially, at least.
Hi Andrew,

thank you so much for your remarks,

by "Box: Free (Use Racing soft and Racing hard tires)" i meant : Use Pit stop Strategy you want "1, 2, 3 stops..." but all drivers should use Both, Racing Hard and Racing Soft Tiers.

by " Driving Aids : ABS" i meant Only ABS is allowed.

you are right, timing is also an Issue, unfortunately no time slot but this one.

I will try to make all this clear.

Thx again :D

I'm very interested but put me on reserve for now.

When you mean time is 21:45 GMT, that's when the quaifying starts?

Hi Brutaka, Thank you for your interest in Clio V6 Trophy series.
I will make Qualifying Starts 9:00 pm GMT, 4:00 pm EST and Lobby opening 8:00 pm GMT/3:00 pm EST.

Last edited:
Event rules and regulations had been added. please feel free to comment and discuss any aspect of the event, this will help to make it as good as possible.

The regs say 310hp @ 477pp @ 1070kg. I'm at 307hp @ 477pp @ 1070kg. Anyone else at 307hp?

It's the Clio V6 Trophy 24V '00 100% power with oil change is 307hp & 232ft-lb

Yes the car is Renault Sport Clio V6 Trophy 24V 00, the wrong thing is 307hp !!
are you using a std engine ?

i bought an other clio V6 and i got exactly the same result 310 hp/ch 477 pp

Last edited:
Odd, now my Hp and Weight are at 307hp and 1,150kg :confused:
that's fine Brutaka you have just to reduce weight, units we are using are different.

you should have 306Bhp/1070kg/477pp "engine power 99.3%"

310 Cheval-vapeur [ch/cv/hp] = 305,75922172077 Brake horsepower [bhp]

that's fine Brutaka you have just to reduce weight, units we are using are different.

you should have 306Bhp/1070kg/477pp "engine power 99.3%"

310 Cheval-vapeur [ch/cv/hp] = 305,75922172077 Brake horsepower [bhp]
Ok, at least now i can confirm my entry: White Clio #66

Hi all,

Practice session tonight : 10pm GMT/UTC 5pm EST
Circuit : Brands Hatch GP
I am counting on you to be there, the most important is to test our connection quality and compatibility:D

Please let me know if it's ok for you or have i to find another timing for practice sessions.

Last edited:
I won't make any sessions at 5est Monday-Thursday. I have school from 5-9ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back