** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my connection is good but I will ve finished with my TNR DTM race around 10:30 my time.
rcb, you're welcome to join the clio series, you are already on the entry list and the problem is not how good is your connection, one more time it's about compatibility.

Hello, I'm FRS_SKATER and I will be the co-host for the series. Can't wait to get on the track with u guys for some exciting and close racing.

Also it would be very helpful if u can all add me on psn @FRS_SK8R. THANKS

Last edited:
Allright guys, befor evry series race evryone needs to clean ther cache.

If I don't know how to do that go to:
Options, network, clear cache.

This should reduce server lag and stop magure disconnections during the race.

THANKS, SK8R

Hello everyone,

The Qualifying session time is now Friday 7pm EST, 12 am GMT "all details on page one" This will allow stewards to view the replay and decide about penalties. Penalties details had been added too.

We will informe you about the race grid alignment procedure later.

A test session could be hold next saturday "19 apr 2014".

Please feel free to comment and discuss those new elements.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

The Qualifying session time is now Friday 7pm EST, 12 am GMT "all details on page one" This will allow stewards to view the replay and decide about penalties. Penalties details had been added too.

We will informe you about the race grid alignment later.

A test session could be hold next saturday "19 apr 2014".

Please feel free to comment and discuss those new elements.
very interesting idea on a qualifying, I like it.

Welcome to AndroR35 who joined us today.

@andp132, please feel free to discuss and/or comment any of the event aspects.

Thx again for joining Clio V6 Trophy Championship.

Hey guys, I won't be able to attend the practice race or the first round. Don't worry though, I will race in all of the races after. Could I qualify but not race for round 1? If I got pole that is a point and I want to win the championship.

It's good to have ambition ;),
That's fine @rcb929, you can join the friday's first race qualifying. However it should not be repetitive.

It's good to have ambition ;),
That's fine @rcb929, you can join the friday's first race qualifying. However it should not be repetitive.
It won't. If anything I may miss another race but I will make sure I tell u guys when I know.

Since we're on the subject there are possible chances that I may miss or be a little late to a qualifying session or two due to timing but under normal circumstances i will be good.

Since we're on the subject there are possible chances that I may miss or be a little late to a qualifying session or two due to timing but under normal circumstances i will be good.
We all could miss a race or a Qualifying session, this becomes problematic when it's repetitive. And remember, it's just a seven races season so we all should do our best to be present as often as possible.

For each race, drivers should use both, racing hard and racing soft tiers. Racing Hard Tiers Should be used for at least 25% of total race laps. e.g : if total laps is 22, Hard tiers should be used for at least 6 laps.

Hello Everyone.

Test session this saturday 9:30pm GMT 4:30pm EST.

Program : Qualifying (against the clock mode), positioning on the Race Grid and a seven laps short race.

I count on your participation, your presence is highly desirable. this will allow us to make sure the qualifying format and the positioning on the grid work fine.

Also will see how clean drivers are.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Everyone.

Test session this saturday 9:30pm GMT 4:30pm EST.

Program : Qualifying (against the clock mode), positioning on the Race Grid and a seven laps short race.

I count on your participation, your presence is highly desirable. this will allow us to make sure the qualifying format and the positioning on the grid work fine.

Also will see how clean drivers are.

Thank you in advance.
Mamaghi I will not be able to attend the test race or round 1. I am going to the NYC car show all day on the 26th

The start time of Saturday's races is now 9:30 pm GMT instead of 9:00 pm GMT. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back