** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@rcb929 gets a 35 second penalty for involuntarily hitting you but @bcd73 doesnt get any penalty for involuntarily hitting me twice.

P.S. not trying to call you out Bcd i'm just trying to make a point, please don't take it the wrong way.

Regarding your incident with bcd, you touched the right barrier before going to him. bcd bounced on the left wall before returning to you. Both of you were taking back control of your cars which were already damaged before the contact. so NO PENALTY.

i agree with all penalities.just,should i ve been on postition 8 instead position 9 in overall championship standings??

Regarding your incident with bcd, you touched the right barrier before going to him. bcd bounced on the left wall before returning to you. Both of you were taking back control of your cars which were already damaged before the contact. so NO PENALTY.
On the first accident, bcd bounced off the left wall, hit me, and caused me to hit the right wall, thus giving me mechanical damage.
In the second accident bcd again hit the left wall, crashing in to me, this time directly giving me mechanical damage.
If I had hit the wall myself and gave myself mechanical damage then I would have never put an incident report on it in the first place.

On the first accident, bcd bounced off the left wall, hit me, and caused me to hit the right wall, thus giving me mechanical damage.
In the second accident bcd again hit the left wall, crashing in to me, this time directly giving me mechanical damage.
If I had hit the wall myself and gave myself mechanical damage then I would have never put an incident report on it in the first place.

Assuming you're right, Poor bcd already holds the penalties record, applying more penalties will not change anything in the final result as he finished fifth. seriously, he already got 60sec + 4laps pen and you are asking for more ?.

Hi All, Here is the Stewards decisions regarding the Round 5 incidents :

TNR_LILBUDDY : 10 sec pen for causing accident with damage "10sec because it was involuntary" + 25 sec pen for Unfair Overtaking without giving back the position.

Brutaka_GT : 30 sec pen for 3 times Crossing the pitlane line "Lap 6, 16 and 21".

View attachment 168416 View attachment 168417 View attachment 168418

bcd73 : 30 sec pen for 3 times Crossing the pitlane line "Lap 6, 20 and 26" + 30 sec and 4 additional laps on hards in the next race for using the hards Racing tyres for only 5laps/10.

View attachment 168423 View attachment 168424 View attachment 168425

Lap 3 Incident between bcd and Brutaka " No Penalties"

View attachment 168433 View attachment 168434

Lap 20 incident between bcd and Brutaka "No Penalties"

View attachment 168427 View attachment 168428 View attachment 168429

@rcb929, your result will be validated after recieving the tires check picture. otherwise you will be Disqualified from this race.
Wow I don't agree with the penalty and I don't think anyone else does either. Your basically giving yourself the win over lag. You just lost all my respect and I'm even thinking of leaving the series if I get penalized for this. Anyone else's series that incident would be considered a lag spike and no one would be of fault. I more experience that you @Mamaghi in trying to help run a series. For example, I been helping TNR series for 8 months now.

You have not been able to demonstrate your driving "skills" on the track, then you open your big mouth to accuse me. I'm not the only one who decide about penalties and all of them were 100% fair. You just do not have the required level, Go to listen to your muisic and stay away of Driving and tracks, I hope you learned something during your short presence among us, I am glad to see you out.
@Mamaghi Are you serious. Alright last warning. Take the penalty away or GT America will leave the series. You've pretty much locked up the Drivers and Constructors Championships in the series, so why are you whining over a lag spike. That's not professional. Lag spikes cost drivers wins all the time. And you only finish 6 seconds behind me.

Wow I don't agree with the penalty and I don't think anyone else does either. Your basically giving yourself the win over lag. You just lost all my respect and I'm even thinking of leaving the series if I get penalized for this. Anyone else's series that incident would be considered a lag spike and no one would be of fault. I more experience that you @Mamaghi in trying to help run a series. For example, I been helping TNR series for 8 months now.

@rcb929, Questions are :
Did you run into the car front of you ? the answer is yes,
Did the crash cause Mechanical damage and lose of control : yes,
was it voluntary ? No,
have you overtake the car with which you crashed : yes,
did you give back the position : no.

Seriously, what you expect, "Causing accident with mechanical damage = penalty", and the rule is to give back the position to the car you crashed with when you overtake it after the crash, it's known by everyone here.

if You make someone lose 30sec or more, you have to pay for it, it's called justice, Watch the races replays and let me know if i did any infraction.

Now if you want to leave, just do, i don't care. lol

Last edited:
@rcb929, Questions are :
Did you run into the car front of you ? the answer is yes,
Did the crash cause Mechanical damage and lose of control : yes,
was it voluntary ? No,
have you overtake the car with which you crashed : yes,
did you give back the position : no.

Seriously, what you expect, "Causing accident with mechanical damage = penalty", and the rule is to give back the position to the car you crashed with when you overtake it after the crash, it's known by everyone here.

if You make someone lose 30sec or more, you have to pay for it, it's called justice, Watch the races replays and let me know if i did any infraction.

Now if you want to leave, just do, i don't care. lol
You realise I lost 20+ seconds as well. And you finished 2nd. I thought we had a great recovery. The rule is not active since there was lag in the factor. It's the only exception to the rule. Wow I thought you were better than this. Well guys if your on Mamaghi's side stay. Everyone else, I highly recommend leaving. No one wants to be in a series that has a whining host and stubborn Stewert.

I knew you were exactly as you are. Look for some wild racing events with no rules, better for you.

Watch the races replays and let me know if i did any infraction.
Nope, you didn't. Cause as I said earlier, you're a pro, you never make any mistake and you drive so clean. But sadly, you're the only one here driving like a pro. Other guys here just want to have some fun, no to be bored by multiple penalties cause they don't follow your harsh rules.

No worries, I can clear that confusion up for you. While I'm not directly involved as a driver, I'm part of GTP's online community and read many series threads even if I don't run in that particular series just to know what is going on. Out of general interest, as an idea which series to run in, to get an idea about hosts and organizers as well as drivers. And well, this one had some interesting developments recently.

Well I have to be honest @Mamaghi this series is not fair and I have been keeping my mouth shut watching penalties just fly in after every race for pathetic reasons. I run a series too, although it is not the most organized, people are very excited over it because it is fun. Yes we do give penalties, but we also give a break for people because we understad the lag in this game. I am the host and creator of the series and I have bee given 3 Infraction Points and it does not matter to me because we are here to have fun. If you would like to see an example of a well organized series look into the FGTA. I highly suggest it.

Hi ,

I won't be able to race in the last 2 races.
And I'm sorry to see people leaving for various reasons.

Hi Guys,

Holding an event on GTP was a great experience, Unfortunately, as in all areas and for various reasons including, immaturity ego, Stupidity, jealousy ... etc. Some people do not like to see others succeed. So Given the Limited number of drivers, the event is now cancelled. Thank you and see you soon for my next event. The thread is now officialy closed.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Holding an event on GTP was a great experience, Unfortunately, as in all areas and for various reasons including, immaturity ego, Stupidity, jealousy ... etc. Some people do not like to see others succeed. So Given the Limited number of drivers, the event is now cancelled. Thank you and see you soon for my next event. The thread is now officialy closed.
So sad to heard that :(
Count on me in any future racing series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back