2014 Fantasy BTCC - R4/10 - Oulton Park, 8 June.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 232 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54

r3-jpg.152253

GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Basic Rules:
  • You must be a current member of :gtplanet:

• Three drivers will be selected for each race meeting, these picks apply to all 3 races.
  • You do not need to sign up for anything additional to submit selections.
  • Final selections must be in before drivers start the warm up lap for race 1.
  • Only the selections I receive via GTPLANET PM or left on the thread will be used..
  • You may discuss your selections in the thread.
  • If you join after the first round you will receive the lowest amount of points scored from each previous round, with zero consecutive picks awarded.
  • If you fail to submit any selections after round 1, you will automatically use the same three car numbers (regardless of driver changes) you selected from the previous round, and consecutive picks will be used. If you have no CPs left to use, standard penalties will be applied. After three consecutive weeks of inactivity, you will be removed from the standings.
  • Ties will be settled by most wins, then most top 5's, then most top 10's.

How To Earn Points:
  • For each driver you select, you earn points for their final finishing position (see chart below).
  • You also earn 5 points if a selected driver wins the pole. (Must enter final picks before the start of qualifying, and not re enter them afterwards, otherwise the point will be lost.
  • If your selected drivers finish 1-2-3 in any race, you get 10 bonus points and 1 extra CP.
  • Pts awarded for drivers finishing with a 20-17-15-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 system.

Consecutive Picks:
  • You may use a consecutive pick to select a driver in subsequent races without penalty.
  • 1 consecutive pick will be awarded when a race winner is selected.
  • The entrant who scores the most points in each round will also be awarded a consecutive pick.
  • In the event you don't submit any picks for a round, your selections from the previous round will be used.
  • If a driver is selected in subsequent rounds and you are out of consecutive picks, a 25 point penalty will be applied to your overall score per extra pick used.
  • You will not receive a Consecutive Pick if a selected driver wins but has a 25 point penalty.

ENTRY LIST FOR WEEK #1 - BRANDS HATCH INDY

1 Andrew Jordan GBR Pirtek Racing Honda Civic
4 Matt Neal GBR Honda Yuasa Racing (C) Honda Civic Tourer (C)
5 Colin Turkington GBR eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
6 Mat Jackson GBR Airwaves Racing Ford Focus ST
7 Fabrizio Giovanardi ITA Airwaves Racing Ford Focus ST
9 Alain Menu SUI Chrome Edition Restart Racing Volkswagen CC
10 Rob Collard GBR eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
11 Simon Belcher GBR Handy Motorsport Toyota Avensis
12 Dan Welch GBR STP Racing with Sopp & Sopp Proton Gen-2
16 Aiden Moffat GBR Laser Tools Racing Chevrolet Cruze
17 Dave Newsham GBR AmD Tuning.com Ford Focus ST
18 Nick Foster GBR eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
20 James Cole GBR United Autosports Toyota Avensis
21 Glynn Geddie GBR United Autosports Toyota Avensis
28 Chris Stockton GBR Power Maxed Racing Chevrolet Cruze
30 Martin Depper GBR Pirtek Racing Honda Civic
31 Jack Goff GBR RCIB Insurance Racing Vauxhall Insignia
33 Adam Morgan GBR Wix Racing Mercedes Benz A-Class
39 Warren Scott GBR Chrome Edition Restart Racing Vauxhall Insignia
40 Aron Smith IRL Chrome Edition Restart Racing Volkswagen CC
43 Lea Wood GBR Houseman Racing Toyota Avensis
44 Jack Clarke GBR Crabbie's Racing Ford Focus ST
48 Ollie Jackson GBR STP Racing with Sopp & Sopp Proton Gen-2
52 Gordon Shedden GBR Honda Yuasa Racing (C) Honda Civic Tourer (C)
54 Hunter Abbott GBR AlcoSense Breathalysers Racing Audi A4
67 Robb Holland USA Rotek Racing Audi S3 Saloon
80 Tom Ingram GBR Speedworks Motorsport Toyota Avensis
88 Sam Tordoff GBR MG KX Clubcard Fuel Save (C) MG6 (C)
99 Jason Plato GBR MG KX Clubcard Fuel Save (C) MG6 (C)
101 Rob Austin GBR Exocet Racing Audi A4
888 Marc Hynes GBR Quantel BiFold Racing MG6

Championship Calendar: http://www.btcc.net/calendar/

Last edited:
I am probably going to pick Plato, not sure who else though. Remember your picks count for all 3 races.

Would it not be better saying we have to have submitted before quali or practice? Otherwise people will just base their pick off that every weekend.

They'll be a bit more skill and luck involved if we do it without knowing where they've qualified beforehand.

Would it not be better saying we have to have submitted before quali or practice? Otherwise people will just base their pick off that every weekend.

They'll be a bit more skill and luck involved if we do it without knowing where they've qualified beforehand.

Cuts out late entries however.

1 Andrew Jordan, Pirtek Racing Honda Civic
5 Colin Turkington, eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
33 Adam Morgan, Wix Racing Mercedes-Benz A-Class

I like it 👍 Although agreed maybe the cut should be before qualifying.

Thinking perhaps of a pts bonus for pre quali picks, like 20pts if you submit pre quali. When you consider that for instance getting a 1-3-6 in a race will net you 45 points, and in you will probably have over 100 if you do well across the whole weekend, it should be incentive.

What about pole points? We could get points if we guess who gets pole @Furinkazen

Already in ;)

Btw, my picks: Jordan / Giovanardi / Plato

Last edited:
All added, registered. You CAN change drivers, but if you do so after the Qualifying session you lose your 15 point bonus for picking early.

Anyone know what time Qualifying is on on ITV Player guys? Gotta go out this morning and am going to try my best not to miss it! :crazy:

At same time still unsure if BMW's gonna have it on raceday... anyway you have until 3:40 to submit picks and receive points for picking early.

upload_2014-3-29_12-7-16-png.134173

Back