2014 Fantasy BTCC - R4/10 - Oulton Park, 8 June.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 232 comments
  • 11,963 views
5 bonus pts for myself and 9 of you. Heck I even got a 1-2-3 in Quali!
 
I got the right 3 wrong order :lol:
 
Colin Turkington
Andrew Jordan
Tom Ingram
 
I'm going to go with...

1. Plato
2. Jordan
3. Menu

I put Menu on my list because his experience is bound to somewhat help - and I can see him actually having more pace than yesterday due to that Volkswagen actually being a very good car! I do think it's a bit on the long side for a Touring Car though! :P
 
Colin Turkington
Andrew Jordan
Tom Ingram
I'm going to go with...

1. Plato
2. Jordan
3. Menu

I put Menu on my list because his experience is bound to somewhat help - and I can see him actually having more pace than yesterday due to that Volkswagen actually being a very good car! I do think it's a bit on the long side for a Touring Car though! :p

Done - pick deadline is 10 minutes away. Good luck to the 17 of us today!
 
Is it too late to join? Just for the fun of it:
Jordan, Plato, and Neal.

I don't really know anything about BTCC, but I'm watching it today and may as well try to get in on this. :)
 
Is it too late to join? Just for the fun of it:
Sheddon, Plato, and Neal.

I don't really know anything about BTCC, but I'm watching it today and may as well try to get in on this. :)

I'll let you in as they are on formation lap now.
 
I'll let you in as they are on formation lap now.
Thanks! Just FYI, did a ninja edit there as I meant to put Jordan but accidentally put Shedden instead. No worries if the edit was too late.
 
Well already one of my options is out! Menu is way down already after the spin at Paddock Hill Bend! :P
 
still the best series in the world!
I swear every year those hondas get more dirtier :(
 
still the best series in the world!
I swear every year those hondas get more dirtier :(

That's why I don't like the Honda Team!
Pirtek Racing are not too bad though, they drive fairly clean (I think the incident with Depper was a misjudgment of braking points and track position to be brutally honest)!

Still, got 2 of them right - just wrong way around! :P
 
still the best series in the world!
I swear every year those hondas get more dirtier :(

Just need to get Menu and Morgans finishing spots and I have race 1 order sorted.
 
yeah scania m8, i've always hated honda. especially Neal. (because im a plato fan? hmmm.... ;) ) but i like Jordan, and the integra one of the only honda cars i like, but i dont like to think of him as a 'honda driver' lol
 
2-4-8 from round 1. Not bad, but it could be better.
 
Tweaked pts by the way, so instead of 15pts, a 10-pt bonus for those who picked pre-Q.
 
Well that was eventful... Justin got not a single win yet gets 3rd, and interesting mix of CP's.

upload_2014-3-30_17-44-42.png


EDIT: Damn, forgot @adam46 , who submitted pre Quali. I'll add him in.
 
Well that worked out well :)
 
@Furinkazen, I posted my selections on Friday night yet I don't seem to be on the table
 
Must have missed them, i'll add them on.
 
I guess my ninja edit didn't make it. No matter, only 3 points difference. Can't complain! I'm pretty happy that I'm not last, given that I just jumped into this today. :D
 
As I will be on holiday at the time of the next round here is my selection.

Jordan (cp)
Turkington
Neal
 
1 Andrew Jordan GBR Pirtek Racing Honda Civic
4 Matt Neal GBR Honda Yuasa Racing (C) Honda Civic Tourer (C)
5 Colin Turkington GBR eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
6 Mat Jackson GBR Airwaves Racing Ford Focus ST
7 Fabrizio Giovanardi ITA Airwaves Racing Ford Focus ST
9 Alain Menu SUI Chrome Edition Restart Racing Volkswagen CC
10 Rob Collard GBR eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
11 Simon Belcher GBR Handy Motorsport Toyota Avensis
12 Dan Welch GBR STP Racing with Sopp & Sopp Proton Gen-2
16 Aiden Moffat GBR Laser Tools Racing Chevrolet Cruze
17 Dave Newsham GBR AmD Tuning.com Ford Focus ST
18 Nick Foster GBR eBay Motors BMW 125i M Sport
20 James Cole GBR United Autosports Toyota Avensis
21 Glynn Geddie GBR United Autosports Toyota Avensis
28 Chris Stockton GBR Power Maxed Racing Chevrolet Cruze
30 Martin Depper GBR Pirtek Racing Honda Civic
31 Jack Goff GBR RCIB Insurance Racing Vauxhall Insignia
33 Adam Morgan GBR Wix Racing Mercedes Benz A-Class
39 Warren Scott GBR Chrome Edition Restart Racing Vauxhall Insignia
40 Aron Smith IRL Chrome Edition Restart Racing Volkswagen CC
43 Lea Wood GBR Houseman Racing Toyota Avensis
44 Jack Clarke GBR Crabbie's Racing Ford Focus ST
48 Ollie Jackson GBR STP Racing with Sopp & Sopp Proton Gen-2
52 Gordon Shedden GBR Honda Yuasa Racing (C) Honda Civic Tourer (C)
54 Hunter Abbott GBR AlcoSense Breathalysers Racing Audi A4
67 Robb Holland USA Rotek Racing Audi S3 Saloon
80 Tom Ingram GBR Speedworks Motorsport Toyota Avensis
88 Sam Tordoff GBR MG KX Clubcard Fuel Save (C) MG6 (C)
99 Jason Plato GBR MG KX Clubcard Fuel Save (C) MG6 (C)
101 Rob Austin GBR Exocet Racing Audi A4
888 Marc Hynes GBR Quantel BiFold Racing MG6

Entry list. You may use a driver you used last time should you have a CP. Good luck all!
 
1.Jordan
2. Turkington
3. Plato
 
Back