2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
1st, 4th, and 17th.

Stenhouse was doing decent, 10th-13th until he and Danica ran into each other. Surprised he finished top 20.

Round 27 Results:

gp87CHN.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 27 was won by @FireEmblem10, with a 1-2-3 finish. This earned him another 15 points and 1 extra CP.

Zero entries received 2 bonus points for picking pole-winner Kyle Busch before qualifying, due to a rainout.

Eight entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Brad Keselowski.

Six Consecutive Picks were spent this week (@MustangRyan, @TheBook (x2), @BlacqueJacques, @Blitz24, @vetteman24).

@Adrenaline, @tbwhhs, and @ukfan758 did not submit picks this week. All of their picks were scored based on last round's picks, and a 10 point penalty was assessed for each driver, if CPs weren't available. If three Chase drivers were selected last round, the highest finishing Chase driver from this week was removed, and the other two were scored.

@Patrick did not submit picks for the third consecutive week, and was removed from the standings.

@jmacca picked Jimmie Johnson in consecutive weeks, with no CP available. 10 points were docked for the pick.

Fifth place Kevin Harvick scored more points than 4th place Joey Logano. Harvick led the most laps; Logano led none.

This week's average score was 99 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Bonus points from the Nationwide and Truck series races will appear on next week's standings.

P.S. - 🤬 Clint Bowyer.

Last edited:
My god already 55 points behind. I gotta admit I wish we had the new Chase format. I'm already gambling with the 15, 20 and 99 this weekend.

Last edited:
Back