2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
There has always been a pick form in the OP. Unless I was seeing things the past few weeks.
Correct, it is usually the very first set of words in the OP. The link for round five was still there, until this morning, when I edited the first post to update the standings.

This weeks drivers to avoid(as I picked them).

11- Denny Hamlin (If he races)
24- Jeff Gordon
48- Jimmie Johnson

Those are the same 3 I picked.

15, 24, 48

Could be bad news for you. :lol:
I also considered the 4/5/11/31/55/88, if anyone wants to pick from those guys instead... (especially Adam, Justin, and Dolph :sly:)

Picks submitted.
#2 Brad Keselowski.
#15 Clint Bowyer.
#24 Jeff Gordon (CP).

Hopefully one of my picks pays off this week. Only got a couple of CP's left now.

Last edited:
I'm taking the same drivers as Justin. I've had my one week of good luck for the season. :lol: 11(CP), 24, 48.

For now:

#11 Denny Hamlin
#48 Jimmie Johnson (CP if I stick with him)
#88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Really wanted to pick Gordon this week too. But I didn't want to use two CP's. If I stick with these picks, sorry to any fans of these drivers. They may run well, but something will happen and they will have a poor result.

You know, Danica wouldn't be such a bad choice here at Martinsville. I'm gonna risk it just for this event.

10, 11, and 48

You know, Danica wouldn't be such a bad choice here at Martinsville. I'm gonna risk it just for this event.

tumblr_mdh515vvn51qhv4vyo1_500.png

In all seriousness, that was an impressive qualifying run for her. Wasn't she ~30th in pre-qualifying practice?

Since Hamlin is now medically cleared to race (he wasn't when I picked), I think I'm going to have to drop Bowyer for Hamlin.

11/24/48 (CP)

Back